Chapter 22 another day

5 hours after last chapter.

Ryder woke up from his nap to see it was 2pm.

Ryder "O god I slept for that long wow I wonder what everyone else is doing right now".

Ryder walked over and checked all the cameras he had placed in everyone's rooms.

Ryder "Ok then let's see good they are all asleep" Ryder then looks at Ben and Benny's room and sees that Benny is moving around a lot "I better go check on him" Ryder got up and lift his room as he went to the room next to his as he opened the door he walked over and looked at Benny.

Ryder signed "Looks like his having a nightmare or something better wake Ben up" Ryder walked over to Ben and started softly shaking him "Ben wake up Ben"?

Ben sat up "Hello Ryder, what's up?"

Ryder pointed to Benny "I think his having a nightmare best if you wake him up from it since you're his owner and all".

Ben nodded then walked over to benny, no matter how many times he tried to wake Benny it didn't work "ugh, i can't wake him" Ben said as Benny started whimpering.

Ryder signed again "That's not good at all everyone else is a sleep right now o what to do what to do mmmmm I think I have an idea I will be right back" Ryder ran out of the room and down the hall.

Ben stroked Benny's head "It's ok Benny, I'm here" he said and kissed his head.

Benny continued whimpering, now moaning in his sleep tossing and turning, breathing heavier.

Ryder came back in a minute later with a good hot pancake on a plate "Let's see if this wakes him up" Ryder put the plate right in front of Benny's nose.

Benny's nose started sniffing, he moaned but woke up, breathing extremely heavily "W-what...?"

Ryder patted Benny on the head "It's ok Benny you were having a nightmare me and Ben are here for you now everything is alright".

"Benny slow your breathing down" Ben said kneeling besides him.

"It.. was that same nightmare again" Benny said with tears in his eyes.

Ben sighed "Well it's not going to happen, Rose healed you"

Benny half smiled.

Ryder "That's right Rose healed you so you will not die so don't worry about that anymore Benny you can eat the pancake if you want to" Ryder smiled.

Benny nodded his breathing calmed down "Thank you Ryder"

"Yes indeed thank you for everything Ryder" Ben smiled as Benny began eating the pancake.

Ryder turned to Ben "Hey Ben can I talk to you about something for Benny"?

Ben nodded standing up "sure Ryder, what is it?"

Ryder patted Benny "Would it be ok if I trained Benny to join the Paw Patrol? Now in saying this the training will not be easy and it will be long".

Ben scratched his chin then smiled "Sure, that's fine with me"

Ryder smiled "Great we will start the training tommow then on bored the Sky Patroller you will do great Benny".

"But Ryder i don't have any talents, how will you train me?" Benny asked finishing off his pancake.

Ryder smiled "O Benny none of the pups had talents before training that's why training is always hard and long I'm sure but you will get it don't worry about that Benny the training will work".