chapter 60

Chapter 60

I hope you all enjoy this chapter as it will not be the last one of this story.

The evening was wet and rainy as Everest and Rose stayed in the play room with their pups Lilly, Wendy and Lee.

As the three pups played with a tug toy Rose and Everest talked.

Rose "So guess we will be heading back to Adventure bay soon won't we"?

Everest "Yer soon we can't be away for much longer everyone will be missing us more and there isn't anyone else to help people out like we do".

Rose sighed "Yer I guess your right".

Everest looked at Rose and nuzzled her "What's wrong Rose"?

Rose "I just really wished my family would believe me".

Everest "Give them time I'm sure they will soon Rose".

Rose "Yer hopefully your right Everest".

Everest giggled "I believe I'm right Rose and we will always be here for you no matter what".

Rose nuzzled Everest "Thanks Everest hey I wonder what Zuma and Marshall are up to while we are here watching the pups"?

Everest "mmmmm who knows most likely watching tv or something".

Rose "Yer most likely".

Meanwhile in the lounge room Marshall and Zuma were watching tv and talking about their mates and pups.

Marshall "Oh Zuma Lilly is so cute and she has so much energy inside her she runs around so much and so fast it's amazing".

Zuma giggled and smiled "Well Marshall she is yours and Everest's pup just like Wendy and Lee are mine and Roses pups and they are the same very cute lots of energy and always want to play and Rose has done a great job toilet training them both quickly".

Marshall "Yer Everest is the same quickly toilet trained Lilly also oh being a dad is amazing I love it".

Zuma "Yer being a dad is amazing but you know we wouldn't be dads without our amazing, cute and out of this world sexy mates who we made love too got them pregnant and then watched them give birth to our amazing pups".

Marshall giggled "Yer making love to Everest was the most amazing thing ever we both wanted it and one night we just mated and then she became pregnant with Lilly".

Zuma "Well that is what happens when you mate with a female Marshall they become pregnant but yes it was the same with me and Rose very special night that was and we mated more than once".

Marshall "Oh really mmmmm me and Everest have only mated about 4 times total now but she has only gotten pregnant once and had one pup".

Zuma "Mmmmmm lets see Rose and I have mated about 10 times and we only have two pups".

Marshall "Wow 10 times".

Zuma "Yer and all of them times were amazing".

Meanwhile somewhere in a small house in Gosford.

???? "Oh, this will work amazingly the building will burn to the ground quickly and kill so many people not just one this time".

The target was a band new hotel with 30 floors on the Gosford waterfront.

Meanwhile back in the play room.

Rose "Hey Everest how many pups you think Rocky and Aiko will have now that she is pregnant"?

Everest "Wait she is pregnant Rocky and her mated already wow mmmm I would guess one".

Rose "Yer I guess one as well I'm sure Rocky will be an amazing dad and Aiko will be a great mum".

Meanwhile in Katie's room.

Katie and Ryder were having sex again as they both wanted to have a baby. Ryder and Katie had sex whenever they could as they kept trying to get Katie pregnant.

END CHAPTER WOOF

Sorry for the short chapter everyone and that I have updated in a while been having some hard times but will start typing chapters again soon and I love hearing what my readers think so do review thank you.

LPP OVER AND OUT.