chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ok so thanks to everybody who keep reviewing it makes me very happy when I get a review and read it puts a smile on my face and always beings me up when I'm down so thank you to everyone who reviews 

Ok now to answer a question someone asked in a review.

Gamepatrol2 99.

Answer: I don't mind at all if you make an animation based on lifeline and I would love to see it thanks.

Now onto the chapter thanks everyone hope you enjoy and I look forward to more reviews.

As Rose hit the water somehow Lee and Wendy knew something was wrong and started crying loudly.

The Navy was under the Sky Patroller and two divers had already gone into the water to get Rose out.

Meanwhile on the Sky Patroller Ryder now had full control over the ship again. Katie had taken Zuma, Marshall and Everest to the med bay while they kept healing and resting all three were still passed out.

While Everest was passed out Katie gave her a full check over and checkup as well as an ultrasound on her belly area to make sure the pups inside her were still ok. Katie saw all the placers that Everest had been hit.

Katie "Oh you, poor girl Everest how could they do this to such a heavily pregnant pup like you Everest" Katie then got the ultrasound out and used it on Everest's belly trying to find out if the pups were still alive or not. After 10 minutes of looking and not finding anything finely Katie looked at the screen.

Meanwhile Ryder and Rocky were on the bridge. Rocky was helping Ryder check all the systems on the ship.

Rocky "Ok Ryder all the systems I checked are all good and clean".

Ryder looked at Rocky "That's great to hear Rocky the police should be here soon to get them three out of here and all my systems look great and clean as well which means the ship is clean" Ryder let out a big sigh of relief.

The Sky Patroller was docked at the Navy Base in Sydney the same place they were when they first came to Sydney. 5 police cars turned up just outside the Sky patroller and 10 police walked up the ramp to the door and rang the doorbell.

Ryder "Oh my someone finely used the doorbell" Ryder giggled as he looked at Rocky "Would you mind going and letting them in and being them up here please Rocky"?

Rocky nodded "Sure thing Ryder GREEN MEANS GO" Rocky left the bridge and started running towards the door.

Meanwhile outside.

Police man "Chief I don't think they are going to answer the door".

Police chief "Oh I think they will open the door soon just got to wait a little bit that's all".

Police man "Yes chief".

Two minutes later Rocky came to the door and opened it.

Police chief "Oh the doors opening"

When the doors opened everyone looked and saw no one standing in the door.

Police Chief "Well this is interesting".

Rocky "Hello down here my name is Rocky welcome to the Sky Patroller".

The police chief looked around then finely looked down and saw Rocky standing in the door way.

Police chief "Why hello their Rocky I'm police chief Dani me and my man are here to take the three man that took over your ship away can you take us to them please"?