Chapter 12 the question and answer

Zuma and Rose were lying in bed as the time came 2pm.

Rose: "Hey Zuma I just had an idea".

Zuma: "O what is it"?

Rose: "Let's go up on the top deck and lie outside and look over the harbour".

Zuma: "That's a great idea let's go".

Rose and Zuma both got up and walked out of the room and up to the top deck as they both went to the edge of the ship they both lied down next to each other and looked out over the harbour.

Rose: "Wow it's still as great as ever" Rose smiled.

Zuma: "It's beautiful hey what's that Rose"?

Rose looked over at what Zuma was pointing at: "O that's a ferry they take people from place to place around Sydney I use to take one every time I would go to Taronga Zoo which is just over their" Rose pointed with her right paw towards the zoo.

Zuma looked over to where Rose was pointing and saw a big hill which had a lot of things on the side of it: "Wow so that's a zoo"?

Rose looked at Zuma: "Yes it is and I love it have you or any of the paw Patrol ever been to a zoo before Zuma"?

Zuma: "No I haven't I don't know about anyone else but it sounds like fun".

Rose: "It is I love the seals and the meerkats I also loved going and seeing the seal show and bird show".

Zuma: "You know what how about we ask Ryder if tommow we can all go over to the zoo".

Rose's face lit up as she looked at Zuma: "What really! That would be so cool I would love to go back over there and see all the animals again and the shows".

Zuma: "Ok then I will ask Ryder at dinner if we can go their tommow then".

Rose smiled and nuzzled Zuma as the two lied together on the deck and just watched over the harbour as ferries went by taking people from one place to another.

Back inside the Sky Patroller Ryder, Katie and the other pups were watching TV.

Ryder: "I wonder if Rose is feeling any better".

Marshall: "Do you want me to go check up on her again Ryder"?

Ryder looked at Marshall: "It's ok Marshall I will go this time and besides that I need to tell them about what is happening tonight".

Marshall: "Ok then". Marshall went back to watching TV.

Chase: "Hey Ryder can I come with just for a walk"?

Ryder: "Sure Chase come on let's go".

Ryder and Chase left the TV room and started making their way to Zuma's and Rose's room.

Chase: "Hey Ryder".

Ryder: "Yer Chase what's up"?

Chase: "Do you think Skye and I would make a great couple"?

Ryder: "Chase I know you love her and to answer your question yes I think you two would make a great couple".

Chase smiled: "Thanks Ryder".

Ryder: "So you going to tell her anytime soon"?

Chase: "I don't know what if she doesn't love me back"?

Ryder: "Chase I will tell you right now she does love you so tell her that you love her and want to be with her Chase".

Chase: "Wait what she really loves me as well ok then I will tell her tommow thanks Ryder".