chapter 50

Chapter 50 Gosford show part 3

So here is part 3 of the show this will be Rocky and his girlfriend this chapter has a lot of sexual parts in it so I'm just warning all and thanks for all the reviews from last chapter guys and girls you all rock.

It was around 9pm when Rocky and Aiko finished their dinner.

Rocky "Oh my that was good what do you think baby" he asked looking at Aiko?

Aiko "It was fine."

Rocky nuzzled Aiko on the side of her face "it's good that you enjoyed it baby".

Aiko "Well as long as I was fed, I don't mind if I enjoyed it."

Rocky blushed thinking about something half his face turned red.

Aiko "Are you okay? Do you have fever? Your face is red."

Rocky "wait what oh no I was just thinking about something Aiko that's all well really I was thinking of you because I love you Aiko so much".

Aiko "Really? Oh that's sweet."

Rocky "Yer Aiko do you want to kiss again like we did before"?

Aiko "Sure."

Rocky slowly bought his muzzle to Aiko's and started to kiss her deeply as he closed his eyes the two pup's bodies were together as they kissed.

She put her paws around him.

Rocky did the same and put his paws around her and slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth.

She gave him access to her mouth moving her tongue around.

Rocky moved his tongue around inside her mouth as the two kissed more. Rocky started using his paws to rub her back.

She gave a soft moan for a second.

Rocky heard the moan and stopped kissing Aiko "You alright baby? Is something wrong"? Rocky asked looking right into Aiko's eyes.

Aiko "No, at least...I don't think so."

Rocky smiled "Ok then good" Rocky went back and kissed her deeply again pushing his tongue back into her mouth and moving it around and rubbing her back gently with his paws again.

Aiko let him do the things since she was new at all this.

Rocky "if you don't want me to do something to you baby just say so ok" Rocky said kissing her more.

Aiko "I don't mind."

Rocky smiled and let a small moan out himself as he kept kissing Aiko deeply and rubbing her back he felt his body getting warm.

Aiko "Oh, you are good at this."

Rocky blushed "Thanks baby you're not that bad at it yourself just do what you think you would like to do".

Aiko "I don't know how."

Rocky "Well first you already have your paws around me you could start rubbing my back with them and while we kiss you could put your tongue in my mouth as mine is in yours for starters that's if you want to baby".

Aiko "I don't know. You do that, is better for me."

Rocky kept rubbing Aiko's back and kissing her more as he then went and started to kiss her neck and rubbing her back lower.

Aiko "That feels good Rocky."

Rocky giggled as he felt his lower half of his body really start too warm up as he kept it up against Aiko's body "Thanks baby".