Chapter 19 the show part 2

Ryder and the others were all walking to the Sky Patroller as Ben and Benny walked beside them.

Ryder was still holding Rose in his arms as Zuma looked at her.

Zuma: "Ryder I think she has fallen asleep"?

Ryder looked at Rose "I think your right Zuma she must of just fallen asleep a minute ago we will let her rest on the Sky Patroller while we have something to eat" Ryder smiled.

Zuma then looked at Benny "So your Benny"?

Benny greeted Zuma with a smile "Yep! Sure am"

Zuma smiled "Rose was looking forward to beating you in flyball so much she trained so hard".

Ryder: "She will be on Zuma"

Ryder and the others walked up to the door as it opened Ryder turned to Ben and Benny "Welcome on bored the Sky Patroller you two".

Ben gasped 'Wow, this is amazing, thank you for inviting us" he said kneeling down giving Benny a ear scratch "You can say that again, it's awesome!" Benny replied, his tongue falling out the side of his mouth.

Ryder "Thanks took a long time to build she did and this is only the start".

Rocky "Ryder I'm going to go lied next to the pool".

Rocky walked down the hall.

Chase and Skye "We are going to go to our room and watch some tv".

Chase and Skye walked down the hall to their room with their tails touching.

Marshall "I'm going to go to my room as well Ryder I may have a sleep" Everest was already gone to their room and was fast asleep on the bed.

Rubble signed "I'm just hungry".

Ryder laughed well everyone has gone off mostly how about we all go to the lounge room Rose can sleep on the lounge"?

Ben nodded picking up Benny meds "Do you know how excited I am to meet the famous Paw Patrol?" He asked.

Ryder and the others started walking down the hall way towards the lounge room.

Ryder: "I'm surprised so many people in Australia know about us since this is the first time we have ever left Adventure Bay so how do you know about us Ben"?

"Benny here" Ben smiled "Because of his medical condition we've had to travel around visiting different specialists"

"Yeah, you were on the news in one of the hospital's I went to, then I saw you in a magazine" Benny said walking along side Ben.

Ryder: "Cool and if you don't mind me asking what's wrong with you Benny"?

Ryder and the others walked into a big room with a massive lounge and a massive Tv on the wall.

"He has a heart condition, only curable by an operation" Ben frowned looking down at his pup

"But it's ok, as long as I have my meds I'm fine" Benny said wagging his tail.

Ryder placed Rose on the lounge as Zuma right away got up and lied next to her licking her face.

Ryder then turned to Ben and Benny "That's not good to hear now what" Ryder was cut off by a red light and warming noise.

"That can't be good" Both Benny and Ben said at the same time looking at Ryder.

Ryder sighed "Warning on main Tv" the Tv turned on and showed a screen.