chapter 42

Chapter 42

hope you all enjoy this chapter and thanks everyone for all the reviews you all are epic 

Ryder got up early to get more information on this Gosford show that he was looking at taking the team to.

Ryder "Ok then so I got to fill out a form then they will get back to me sounds good" Ryder got to filling out the form quickly and sent it off.

After a few hours Ryder got an email back saying the people would love the have the Paw Patrol there and everything would be ok.

Ryder "Sweet this is great news maybe Rose's family will be there and it will all work out".

Meanwhile Rocky and Rubble were in the games room playing pup, pup boogie.

Rocky "Oh I'm going to beat you this time Rubble".

Rubble giggled "We will see about that Rocky".

The two pups played on and on in the end after 40 rounds they were tired 20 wins each and both were very tried.

Rocky "Oh my Rubble that was so exhausting I can't go on" Rocky said lying on the ground.

Rubble "Yer that really was exhausting Rocky I don't think I can go on anymore either how about we just call it a draw"?

Rocky nodded "Yer draw it is nice going Rubble".

Rubble "Yer you too Rocky".

They both fell asleep on the ground.

Meanwhile Rose was awake in the med bay on her side letting her two pups Lee and Wendy feed from her tits. Zuma was lying on the other side of Rose nuzzling and licking her as Rose just nuzzled Zuma back.

Zuma "You alright love you were crying at about 2am when I woke up for a drink"?

Rose sighed then nuzzled Zuma "Yer I'm alright just can't believe soon I will get to see my family again".

Zuma "Yer that's so good but it will be interesting to see how they react to seeing you as a pup with a mate and two pups of your own".

Rose didn't think about that "Oh yer that's going to be interesting to tell them and see how they handle it I hope they are not really mad at me because of it".

Zuma smiled "I'm sure they will understand love and they will be very happy to see you alive even as a pup I'm sure".

Rose smiled "Yer your right my love I can't wait to see them all it will be great" tears of joy started to fall from Rose's eyes.

Zuma nuzzled Rose and licked the tears away "I love you and our pups Rose".

Rose "I love you and them as well Zuma".

Katie then walked in "Aaaawwwwww you two and your pups are so cute together".

Rose and Zuma smiled.

Rose "Thanks Katie did you sleep well"?

Katie's face turned a little red "Well somewhat yes".

Rose saw Katie's face turn a little red "Oh you dreamed about Ryder and you didn't you"?

Katie face turned completely red "Maybe yes I can't help it we both told each other we love each other and are now boyfriend and girlfriend we do spend a lot more time more closely together".

Rose giggled "Well that's a good thing any plans for kids yet or anything else with Ryder Katie"?

Katie "Wait what kids right now oh no Rose not right now anyway maybe later on I would like to have one or two kids sometime with Ryder".

Rose and Zuma both giggled.

Katie "Anyway Rose I have some great news for you".

Rose "Oh really what is it"?

Katie "Well Rose if your next checkup with me goes well you can go and walk around and sleep on your own bed with Zuma and your pups".

Rose smiled "that's great Katie when will my checkup be"?

Katie giggled "It will be right after you are done feeding Lee and Wendy ok"?

Rose nodded "Ok Katie".

After a while Lee and Wendy finished feeding and fell asleep right next to Rose. Katie then came over.

Katie "Ok Rose you ready for hopefully your last checkup"?

Rose smiled "Yes Katie I'm so ready".

Katie then picked up Rose and took her over to another table and checked her over top to bottom and front to back.

Rose "So Katie how am I"?

Katie smiled "Well I can't find anything wrong with you now Rose so you can go back to your own room and sleep on your own bed with Zuma and your pups".

Rose smiled "Yer sweet that's great to hear thank you Katie".

An hour later the small family was back in their room all four of them cuddling on their bed together.

Meanwhile Ryder was walking onto the bridge and sat in his seat he then looked at Robo dog "Ok Robo dog let get going to Gosford".

Robo dog pushed a button and the Sky Patroller started up and lifted into the air.

Ryder "Good job Robo dog now let's go to Gosford" Ryder pushed the ships intercom "Hey everyone we have lifted off from Sydney and are now on our way to Gosford Rose you will be home soon girl".

Rose smiled as tears of joys fell from her eyes.

The Sky Patroller started moving and after about 10 minutes in the air Ryder got a call from Marshall.

Marshall "RYDER, RYDER, RYDER, RYDER"!

Ryder "Yes Marshall what's wrong pup"?

Marshall was breathing heavily "ITS EVEREST HER WATER JUST BROKE SHES IN LABOR"!

END CHAPTER WOOF, WOOF.

So please review I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and you all know what is coming next chapter. Also I would like to know what you all would think if I was to give Rocky a girlfriend please tell me what you think in the review LPP OVER AND OUT.