chapter 27

Chapter 27 traveling and more

Hello everyone first I want to say I will put however much sex I want in a chapter and if you don't like it well I don't care I'm not forcing people to read my stories I have been hurt by my family now and I will type what the fuck I want to type whoever has a problem with that can go away and stop reading the story I have had it with people trying to change the way I type my stories.

Rose, Lee and Wendy were asleep in the med bay the two new born pups had just had a big feed from Rose and fell asleep just the same as Rose did with Zuma watching them all.

Zuma smiled "they are so cute I love them all" Zuma licked each one of the before sitting back beside the three of them.

Ryder was sitting in his chair on the bridge as the Sky Patroller headed towards Melbourne for another dog show.

Ryder sighed "I hope this one goes better than the Sydney one I really do".

Meanwhile the other pups where all watching tv.

Chase was lying next to Skye nuzzling her cheek as she did the same back to Chase.

Skye turned her head and whispered into Chase's ear "should we take this back to our room"?

Chase smiled and nodded as he and Skye got up and walked to their room. As the two of them entered their room Chase locked the door behind them.

Skye walked over to their bed swinging her rear end at Chase as she went. Chase after locking the door watched Skye swing her rear at him "Oh Skye you have such a great rear" Chase licked his lips as he felt his penis getting hard.

Skye jumped up onto their bed and turned to look at Chase "Well Chase you going to come onto this bed with me" Skye smiled at Chase.

Chase didn't need to be told twice as he ran and jumped up onto the bed then pinned Skye to the bed and rolled her over onto her back as he started licking and kissing her neck.

Skye closed her eyes and moaned "Oh Chase you have no idea how long I have waited for you to want to do this".

Chase giggled "Oh Skye I have been wanting to do it for a while now I just didn't know if you wanted to do it with me".

Skye moved Chase's muzzled to her muzzle and kissed him deeply right away pushing her tongue into his mouth and moving it around inside "Chase I love you so much" Skye kept kissing him.

Chase closed his eyes and kissed back as he let Skye's tongue into his mouth he gently started to suck on it

Meanwhile in Katie's room.

Katie woke up with cloths on and thought "Wow that was one really crazy dream me and Ben had sex and got together wow I could never see that happening in real life".

Meanwhile Ben and Benny went to see Ryder.

Ryder heard a knock at his door "Come in".

Ben, Benny and Sue came into Ryder's room.

Ben "Hey Ryder we have something to tell you".

Ryder "yes".

Ben "We will be leaving you guys at Melbourne and traveling around the world before coming to Adventure Bay".

Ryder smiled "Ok Benny there will always be a spot on the Paw Patrol for you when you get back".

Benny "Thanks Ryder I will take that spot when we get back from traveling".

Ryder "Ok then well we will be in Melbourne soon Robo dog said we will be landing in about an hour so I guess we will be saying goodbye to you then".

Ben "yer sorry and thanks for everything Ryder".

Ryder smiled "No problem Ben you three will be missed".

An hour later they landed at Melbourne airport and dropped Ben, Benny and Sue off so they could start their journey around the world. 30 minutes after that Ryder and the other landed at the Melbourne showground for the dog lovers show that started the next day.

Meanwhile Zuma, Rose, Lee and Wendy were lying down on the bed in their room. Lee and Wendy were suckling off Rose as she lied on her side and watched them feed from her.

Zuma watched as well and smiled "They are so cute the both of them does it hurt when they suckle from your tits my love"?

Rose looked up at Zuma "No not really there is a bit of pain every once and a while but not a lot I can feel the milk being sucked out of my tits and that feels wired but it's ok it will help them grow".

Zuma kissed Rose on the forehead "I love you Rose so much please don't ever leave me".

Rose smiled and giggled "Now why would I leave you I just had pups with you I would never leave the father of my pups and I should be able to run in the flyball com now it's been two days' since I gave birth".

Zuma "Indeed I will stay on the ship and watch over Lee and Wendy while you're gone".

Rose "Ok my mate".

Rose's belly had gone down a far bit since she gave birth to Lee and Wendy but she still had a bit of a pregnant puppy belly.

That night everyone but Zuma, Rose, Wendy and Lee came together in the main room for dinner. Ryder had taken the new family their dinner before coming to the main room.

Ryder "Ok everyone so tommow is the day of the dog lovers show here in Melbourne now even though Rose only gave birth two days ago she will be in the flyball com tommow and the next day".

Everest "But isn't that bad for her since it's will only have been three days since she gave birth"?

Ryder looked at Marshall "What do you say Marshall"?

Everyone looked at Marshall.

Marshall saw everyone looking at him "Well Rose asked me the same question the night she gave birth and I will tell you all the same thing as long as she feels alright and is able to walk and run then it's fine".

Ryder "Ok then well everyone enjoy dinner then you have 5 hours of free time before bed time at 11pm ok"?

Everyone "Yes Ryder Sir".

END CHAPTER WOOF

Sorry it took so long everyone.