Chapter 33

Chapter 33

So first off thank you to everyone who reviewed and are worried about me and I do love to hear what people would like to see in this like one person said they want to see more surprises sadly I don't know how to really do surprises but will try anyway thanks for reading and here is chapter 33.

The two men held Zuma and Everest tightly with guns to their heads. Rose and Rocky stood still as they saw how badly hurt both Zuma and Everest were.

? "Good mutts now".

Rose giggled as she cut the man off "Now yes now look here I can stop you both right now and not kill you or I can turn you both into dust right now".

The man holding Zuma pushed the gun harder into his head as blood started coming out of Zuma's other injuries again.

Rose was getting mad "you hurt my mate and will pay for that".

? laughed "Sure we will one move from you or that other mutt next to you and both these pups will die".

Rose and Rocky both lowered their heads and looked at each other.

Meanwhile in the corner against the wall behind a box was a bleeding out Marshall on the very edge of death.

As Marshall grew weaker by the minute there was only one thought going through his mind (Please let Everest and the pups inside her live I'm sorry my love".

Meanwhile in the hallway down from the bridge. Ryder and Katie heard the man's voice and what he said.

Ryder was shocked "Oh no my pups are in trouble no I must get to them now" Ryder opened the next door and ran to the next one and got started working on it as he wanted to get to his pups as soon as he could. Katie did everything she could to help but mostly let Ryder do what he wanted seeing he knew everything about the ship.

Katie placed a hand on Ryder's shoulder "It will be alright Ryder all your pups are strong and can overcome anything".

Ryder sighed "I know they are strong but I'm not if they get hurt I cry and if one of them died I wouldn't know what to do with myself Katie".

Katie pulled Ryder away from the door and hugged him tightly as he cried.

Katie "Everything will be alright Ryder it will be alright".

Meanwhile in the hanger with Chase and Skye.

Chase "Oh my we have never had that much amazing fun before Skye that was unreal".

Skye giggled as she panted more "Yer it was but by god I really enjoyed you licking my vagina and the 5 times we mated felt so good".

Chase hugged Skye putting his paws on her belly area "I can't wait to see if you get pregnant my love then we will start a family just like Zuma and Rose I love you so much".

Skye smiled and giggled more "Yer I would love it if I become pregnant with pups that will be so great".

Chase used his paws and rubbed Skye's belly "Indeed when you become pregnant I will look after you and take care of you so much" Chase licked Skye's neck.

Skye giggled "Thanks Chase you're the best mate ever".

Chase whispered in Skye's ear "you know we could keep going since we are alone we don't have to stop right now".

Skye "Oh well then let's keep going my loving mate".

Chase smiled and giggled as he and Skye started having more fun together.

Meanwhile back on the bridge.

? "Now you two are going to help us do what we want with this ship or we will kill both these mutts".

Rose and Rocky both looked at the man as Rose was getting madder.

Rose "I warned you I would be your worst nightmare so I will give you one last chance to give up right now".

Both man laughed.

? "No way in hell are we giving up to anyone let alone you".

?? "Yer I would rather die than give up to you bitch".

Rose smiled "That can happen".

Rocky then noticed a pool of blood coming from behind a box.

Rocky "Oh no if Everest is here that means oh god that's Marshall" Rocky started to run over to the box.

? "We warned you what would happen if you moved you fucking mutt"!

BANG!

END CHAPTER WOOF.

Sorry for the short chapter everyone not having the best day now I got the feeling now a lot of people want to type with me and I'm losing friends I don't know how much more I can take honestly (sad face).