chapter 56

Chapter 56

Ok so everyone here is the next chapter of lifeline and I ask that everyone that reads my stories please go and vote on the poll I have open right now (would you be sad if I left here forever) thank you please review.

4 days later everyone was back on the Sky Patroller in their rooms as the sun came up on another day Rocky slowly opened his eyes. He saw his sexy mate right next to him asleep as he watched her he moved closer to her wrapping his paws around her as he kissed and nuzzled her neck not noticing he had a massive boner that was rubbing against her body.

Aiko "Hi."

Rocky looked at Aiko's face and into her now open eyes "Morning love sorry if I woke you".

Aiko "I was a nice dream until something wet touched me."

Rocky "Oh sorry about that I woke up and saw you sleeping and started kissing and nuzzling your neck".

Aiko "And what about your thing?"

Rocky then looked down and saw he had a massive boner but he hadn't cum yet so it wasn't wet "Oh sorry guess my brain is kinda on mating and having fun since we haven't had any for a while" he sighed.

Aiko "That's okay but you had pre-ejaculation though."

Rocky's face turned red as he looked down and saw he had on Aiko's tummy area "Oh sorry love didn't even feel it come out anyhow would you like to mate"?

Aiko "Isn't it a little early."

Rocky cuddled Aiko more and touched his nose to her nose and looked into her eyes as their bodies touched "it's never too early in the morning to mate love".

Aiko "When you put it that way."

Rocky smiled "Yes my love when I put it that way what"? he said in a sexual voice.

*She brushed her hair a little showing both her eyes.*

Rocky smiled and giggled as he started to sexually kiss Aiko's neck while gently rubbing her tits with one of his paws.

*She moaned wagging her tail.*

Rocky smiled more as he gently started playing with her tits one by one over again as he put his muzzle to Aiko's and kissed her deeply pushing his tongue right inside her mouth his tail was wagging as well "I love you so much baby you're the best".

Aiko "Me too."

Rocky kissed Aiko more as his paw slowly moved down and started rubbing Aiko's ass hole and vagina he softly moaned as he felt his loves vagina again "Oh baby your vagina feels so good still maybe I should go down there and taste it" he giggled.

Aiko "Go ahead."

Rocky giggled and moved his head down to Aiko's vagina and ass hole and started to lick them both "How's that my love"?

Aiko "It's amazing."

Rocky smiled and started licking Aiko's ass as he put his paw slowly into her vagina his tongue slowly went in and out of her ass.

She started to moan loudly.

After 10 minutes Rocky felt his paw getting very wet he pulled it out of Aiko's vagina and stopped licking her ass as he moved his face back up to her's "Did you enjoy that my love"?

Aiko "Yes I did."

Rocky smiled as he nuzzled Aiko's neck and slowly trusted his hard penis into Aiko's vagina which was so warm and wet now "Oh Aiko your still so tight oh I love it feels so amazing to be inside you again my love" he started trusting in and out.