chapter 61

Chapter 61

Ok so who is chapter 61 people it is getting close to the end I hope you all are enjoying the story.

In Rocky and Aiko's room Rocky was awake and looking at Aiko while lying next to her.

Rocky "Oh she is so cute even when pregnant I'm so lucky to have her as a mate" Rocky smiled.

Aiko "I know I'm cute."

Rocky smiled and giggled "Oh love your awake did you sleep well"?

Aiko " Yeah. But it would have been better if I could lay on my own belly. Like before."

Rocky "Well that's good and you know while you're pregnant it's not a good idea to lay on your belly but we could put some pillows under you to make it softer for you to lay on and sleep".

Aiko "I know is not a good idea to lay on the belly while pregnant. That's why I said like before."

Rocky smiled "So would you like me to make some pillows for you to lay on to make you feel more comfortable"?

Aiko "It would be amazing."

Rocky "Ok then I will get it ready for you right away" Rocky got lots of pillows and made them into a bed for Aiko "ok how does that look love"?

Aiko "Perfect. Also you did it fast."

Rocky smiled "Well I'm happy you like it love and I did it fast because I love making things like this can't have you being uncomfortable with our unborn pup growing inside your belly love" Rocky gently nuzzled Aiko.

Aiko "Heh"

Rocky smiled and giggled as he looked at Aiko happily "Can I feel your belly love"?

Aiko: Sure

Rocky smiled as he gently put one of his paws on Aiko's pregnant belly and felt it.

Aiko smiled softly.

Rocky kept feeling and rubbing Aiko's belly softly "Oh your belly is so warm and nice to feel".

Suddenly the pup inside Aiko kicked and moved a bit.

Rocky: "oh my it just kicked".

Aiko: It did.

Rocky "Not long now is it love until you give birth to our pup".

The pup kicked again this time very hard.

Aiko: I don't know honestly.

Rocky "mmmm maybe we should have a checkup from Katie just to make sure everything is ok".

Aiko: Is ok I know I'm fine.

Rocky smiled "Ok love I trust you but I would say you have about a few days left before you give birth".

Aiko: Okay.

Rocky "So would you like to do anything today Aiko"?

Aiko: I don't know.

Rocky smiled and giggled "well we could just lay around here but it would be good to get you out of the room and active as you get closer to giving birth".

Aiko: I know.

Rocky "yer so how about we get up and go to the pool room and have a swim in the nice warm pool"?

Aiko: Ok I guess.

Rocky smiled "ok then let's go love the swim will do you good" Rocky got up and waited for Aiko.

Aiko: I'll be fine.

Rocky "ok then" Rocky went to the door and waited for Aiko.

She made her way outside.

Rocky walked beside Aiko all the way to the pools "Oh looks like we got them all to our self's love".

Aiko: Aww. I hope to see other people.

Ryder and Katie suddenly walk out of the bathroom.

Ryder "Oh hey Aiko and Rocky you two going for a swim"?

Rocky "Yes we are".

Katie "Sweet want to join us then"?

Rocky looks at Aiko "What do you say love"?

Aiko: Sure. Not much but okay.

Ryder and Katie got into the nice warm bath as Rocky looked at Aiko.

Rocky "After you love".

Aiko: Ok I guess.

Rocky smiled and waited for Aiko to get in first.

Katie "You want some help getting in Aiko"?

Aiko: I'm good.

Katie "ok then its so nice and warm in here".

Rocky "Aiko is everything ok"?

She got in the pool without effort.

Rocky smiled and got in after her "mmm oh it is so warm".

Aiko: It is.

Katie looked over at Aiko and saw her belly "So only a few days now Aiko and you and Rocky will be parents".

Ryder had his hand down Katie underwear and was rubbing her vagina.

Aiko: Ugh not here.

Rocky looked at Aiko "What's wrong Love"?

Aiko: Just them.

Rocky looks over "Oh come on you two really"?

Ryder stopped rubbing and just put his hands in his lap "Sorry you two".

Katie "Yer sorry".

Aiko: We have rooms you know.

Ryder "Yer sorry Aiko".

Katie "mmmm sorry mmm Aiko may I feel your belly for a minute please"?

Aiko: Sure.

Katie moved closer to Aiko and put her hand on Aiko's belly under the water.

Katie "mmmm feels good about 2 to 3 days left Aiko and your water should brake".

Aiko: How can you tell?

Katie "I have been doing this long enough to know".

Aiko: Hmm. Sorry. I go natural I don't believe much on science. I give myself...five days. Just because I know.

Katie giggled "Ok fair enough we will see whos right".

Meanwhile on the top deck Rose and Zuma were letting their two pups Wendy and Lee have a run around and some play time outside. The weather was nice and sunny but the area was poss to get storms later that evening.

Lee and Wendy were playing tag as Lee was chasing Wendy around the top deck under the close watch of their mother and father.

Rose giggled and smiled happily as she watched her pups play together with Zuma lying beside her.

Rose "I'm so happy they are having fun hey love".

Zuma smiled and kissed Rose on the cheek "yes Rose it's great to them having fun and playing tag".

Rose "yer just think we will be heading back to Adventure bay soon and they will get to see the lookout and Katie's shop and the whole town".

Zuma giggled "yer and then I can teach them how to swim and be safe in the water".

Rose "that's a great idea love but let's do that tomorrow".

Zuma nodded and hugged Rose then went back to watching the pups play with each as they kept running around on the top deck more.

END CHAPTER WOOF

Sorry everyone it took so long to finish the chapter I'm sorry LPP out.