Chapter 26 the birth and more

So the time has come for the chapter thanks everyone for the one million names that people have messaged me but I already got the names.

Rose had been taken to the med bay by Ryder as she was breathing heavily as she had now been in labor for 2 hours now. Zuma, Everest, Ryder and Katie were by Rose's side as she was in labor.

Rose was in a lot of pain as she yelled loudly "AAAARRRRRR this is so painful".

Katie gave Rose a shot of pain relief "That should help a bit Rose but when the pushing starts you are going to need to push and that will be very painful".

Rose started breathing even more heavily as she felt the need to push "Oh I need to push now".

Katie got down so she was just in front of Rose's vagina "Ok Rose push for me girl come on you can do it".

Zuma put his paw on one of Rose's "You can do it love".

Rose pushed which made her be in a massive amount of pain "GOD FUCKING DAM IT THIS HURTS"!

Rose held Zuma's paw that tightly she broke it causing Zuma to cry in pain.

Ryder moved Zuma away and replaced his paw with a metal bar.

Katie "That was great Rose come on one more push Rose just one more push like that and you will have your first pup come on Rose".

Rose got ready then did another big push she yelled even more loudly then before. After the push puppy cries could be heard.

Katie "Puppy number 1 is out and healthy and is a boy Rose and Zuma you have a son now Rose you have one more pup to give birth to Rose come on".

Rose could feel the other pup coming as she felt the need to push again she did and did another massive push but didn't feel any pain as Katie gave her another shot of pain relief stronger this time.

Katie gave the new born pup to Ryder to hold as he showed it to Zuma.

Katie "Ok Rose one more push just like last time do it girl come on".

Rose pushed once more as the pain returned she yelled "FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"!

Soon after another puppy cry was heard "Great job Rose this one looks healthy and is a girl great job you can rest now".

Rose was tried as all could be "Can I see them first please" She said in a weak voice.

Katie "Sure mummy" Katie showed her the little girl first this made Rose smile "Wendy will be her name can I see my son"?

Ryder bought over their son and showed Rose this made Rose smile even more "Lee will be his name" right after saying that Rose fell asleep right away.

Katie "Ok since she is asleep we have to put the pups on her tits to feed so they can get milk from her".

Katie and Ryder both put the new born pups on one tit each as they both started suckling from Rose.

Katie turned to Zuma "Now Zuma you have a son and daughter how does it feel being a dad"?

Zuma "I don't think it's set in yet Katie but I'm very happy right now" Zuma walked up and kissed Rose, Lee and Wendy on the foreheads "I'm going to stay here and watch them".

Katie and Ryder both looked at Everest who was like frozen.

Ryder "Everest you ok girl"?

Everest looked at Ryder "After seeing Rose go through birth I don't want to go through that much pain now I'm very scared of giving birth".