Chapter 25 what's going on

Later that afternoon 5pm Sue slowly woke and opened her eyes to see Benny lying with her in her mind she thought "dam his so cute when sleeping and to think we made out and mated today oh it's been a great day" sue looked right at Benny's eyes as he slept.

"Benny you awake my love"? Sue softly said.

Benny yawned again, and rubbed sleep from his eyes "Hm? Food? I'm starving!" he said and kissed Sue's cheek.

Sue giggled "Yes Ryder we both will be joining you and the others tonight for dinner".

Ryder "good dinner is at 6 so in 50minutes oh and I'm happy for you both hearing you are together".

Sue "Wait how did you know"?

Ryder giggled "I have my ways".

Ryder left the room.

Sue turned and looked at Benny "How are you feeling my love"?

"I feel great! And what about You?" Benny asked and kissed her neck

Sue moaned as Benny kissed her neck "I feel great Benny my love" Sue returned the kisses and kissed Benny on the neck as she hugged him pulling him close.

Benny smiled and continued kissing her neck "You smell so nice Sue" he said wrapping his paws around her.

Sue giggled "Thanks Benny you smell amazing and taste even better" as she kept licking Benny's lick she pulled him closer so their bodies where touching.

Benny chuckled then kissed her on her lips, as his paws massaged her body.

Sue moaned more and kissed Benny back pushing her tongue into his mouth and dancing it around inside as she moved her paws over his body.

Benny pulled away when he felt himself develop an erection. He coughed "We're getting a bit carried away" he chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Sue "Indeed we are we can keep going later tonight but we have to go get dinner its 550pm we should go" Sue got up.

Benny coughed again "I would... but... I have a problem.." he said pointing down to his rather hard penis.

Sue giggled "I will being your dinner back here to your then my love sound good"?

"Thank you sue" Benny smiled, and kissed her before laying down.

Sue left the room and went to the kitchen and saw Ryder.

Sue "Hey Ryder Benny asked if I could take his dinner to him in the med bay"?

Ryder "Sure Sue".

Sue took hers and Benny's bowls back to Benny in the med bay and placed his bowl in front of him "There you go my love pancakes for dinner".

"Thank you sue" Benny smiled and began eating them, within seconds he was finished "They tasted great!" he said and laid back down.

Sue finished her dinner as well and then looked at Benny "They were great I loved them".

Rose was standing at the door watching the two.

Benny smiled and kissed her forehead "I can hear you their Rose" he snickered turning his head towards the door.

Sue looked over to see Rose.

Rose "So how did this morning go I hear you two had an amazing time"?

Benny blushed rolling onto his stomach to avoid a rather embarrassing sight "Indeed we did"

Rose "nice so how did it feel mating"?

Sue "It felt amazing I love Benny so much" Sue kissed Benny's neck.