Chapter 17 the night.

Ok so I got a lot of you readers that said Chase and Skye and Everest and Marshall mated I find this very funny as you are all WRONG I made it look like it to see if anyone would say different yet no one did so yer anyway here is next chapter.

As the day went on everyone mostly watched TV or played UNO with each other but Rose, Skye and Everest went to the pool to relax and have a girl talk. Everest and Rose lied on chairs while Skye went into the little pool and just lied in the cool water.

Rose: "So how's the couple's life going for the both of you"?

Skye: "It's great Chase this morning gave me a back rub and a message then I watched him play pup, pup boogie on the TV in our room".

Everest: "I love being with Marshall he gave me a great message then I gave him one it was my first time giving anyone a message he said I did great for my first time giving a message to anyone".

Rose: "That's great to hear maybe when we great back to Adventure Bay we can all go on a triple date together".

Skye and Everest: "Yer that sound cool".

Rose: "Sweet I will talk to Zuma about it and get things moving along then".

Rose and Everest soon joined Skye in the little pool to relax and cool off a bit.

Zuma was the only one not in the lounge room with the other pups he was in his and Rose's bedroom lying down since he wasn't feeling that well. Katie had checked up on him and told him to get some rest so that was what he was doing. He soon fell asleep thinking about Rose.

Time went by very quickly and before anyone knew it the time was 3pm after talking for a long time the girls left the pool area and went back to their rooms Rose entered their room and saw Zuma still asleep on the bed so she went up to him and lied down right next to him before giving him a lick on the face and falling asleep with him.

Meanwhile Ryder and the other pups were busy getting ready for the BBQ tonight on the base.

Ryder: "I wonder who Kim wants us to meet tonight".

Time went by and it was soon 5pm and Ryder, Chase, Skye, Marshall, Everest, Rocky and Rubble were all dressed up and ready to go out.

Ryder: "Ok then Katie if you need us for anything at all call me ok"?

Katie: "We will be fine Ryder don't worry Zuma and Rose are asleep right now and if I do need anything I will call go out and enjoy a good time".

Ryder: "Ok bye" Ryder waved as he walked out the side door with the pups to go to the BBQ.

As they walked down the ramp from the Sky Patroller they were meant by Kim who came to take them to the BBQ herself.

Kim: "Hello Ryder and pups".

Ryder and pups: "Hey Kim".

Kim: "If your all good then everyone let's get going".

Kim had a big long car with her which she got in as well as Ryder and the pups before they went to the BBQ which was on the other side of the base.

As they were in the car Ryder turned to Kim.

Ryder: "Hey Kim you said you had a person who you wanted us to meet"?

Kim: "Are yes I do you will meet her at the BBQ when we get their Ryder".

Ryder: "Ok then".

Rubble: "Mmmmmm I can't wait for some food it's going to be so good".