Chapter 24 Mad pup

Ryder answered the knocking at the door.

Ryder "Who's their"?

The voice "give me Benny right now".

Ryder "No never".

"Give me that little mutt now he needs to die for what he did that cheating asshole".

Ryder "No I'm not giving up Benny you mean person".

Then there was nothing as the voice came over the intercom.

"Ryder so that's your name well now let's see what you do I have three members of your team her Marshall, Everest and Zuma and by the looks of it this female is pregnant so it would be a really bad thing if I had to shoot her I will shoot each one of them every 5 minutes you don't being benny up to the top deck".

Ryder didn't know what to do on top of that he was shocked that Everest was pregnant.

Ryder fell to the ground and cried.

Benny walked out of the wardrobe "My life is not worth their lives" he said walking towards the door "I'm giving myself up Ryder,"

Ryder looked at Benny "Ok then Benny" Ryder opened the door "It's been nice knowing your Benny".

BANG, BANG, BANG.

Ryder was shaking "NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO".

The voice "that's one shot each Ryder time is not on their side" the pups whimpering could be heard in the back ground.

"Tell him, if he harms them further he will not get me, I will kill myself" Benny said running back into the room and went to Ben's suitcase, grabbing a pocket knife out "I'll slit my throat if he doesn't let them go"

Ryder opened the intercom and told the person.

"Fine deal just get up here quickly so you can die Benny".

Meanwhile Rose had heard Zuma's whimper and woken up mad.

Rose connected her mind to Benny's.

Rose "Benny what's going on"?

"Rose? A person from my past, he's going to kill Everest, Marshall and Zuma, it's my fault, I shouldn't have come back when I saw him at the airport... I'm giving myself up" Benny replied still with the pocket knife in his mouth "I'm ready Ryder" he said out loud.

Rose "No one hurts my mate" Rose used her powers and stopped Benny from moving as she teleported in front of him "I have an idea Benny" Rose smiled.

"Rose you don't understand, he will kill every last person and pup here, until he gets me or I'm dead" Benny lowered his head, as tears dropped to the ground.

Rose made herself look like Benny right down to the last bit of fur and being a boy "I will go in stand of you and he will die for what his done to Zuma and the others".

Ryder didn't say anything.

"Rose he won't hesitate to kill them if he suspect's you're not me" Benny said worried.

Rose turned back into her normal self then "Ok then but I'm coming with you Benny you just won't see me" Rose turned invisible "Let's go" she unfroze Benny.

Benny nodded then looked at Ryder "I'm so sorry for all of this, after this is over if I'm alive I'll leave Ryder"

Ryder looked at Benny "No Please don't leave no matter what happens please don't leave".

"Well I'm waiting and it's really looking good to shoot the pups again".

Benny sighed and made his way up to the top deck, he was sorry it had to come to this, after everything he and Ben had been through he never imagine he would be ending it like this. Before he got to the top deck, swallowing hard he spoke "Rose this is the only way he will believe me that I will kill myself" then he looked at the knife, grabbing it with his paw he pressed it into his neck, sure it hurt, actually it hurt like hell. He bit his lip to stop himself from yelping. Then removed the knife, a small but deep cut could clearly be seen, as a trickle of blood dribbled from it.