Part 51

chapter 51

ok so yes this will be another long chapter hopefully and what will happen it is time to find out I will be crying this chapter so I hope you all enjoy it and maybe cry as well and for them wondering yes I didn't do a Skye and Chase chapter because I couldn't think of anything for them sorry.

As the day came to an end Zuma talked to Everest and Marshall who agreed to take care of Lee and Wendy over night for them. Zuma after everything was told to take the rest of the day off and be with Rose to take care of her.

Zuma entered their room and saw Rose rolled up in a ball and crying still. Zuma slowly walked up to his mate and hugged her while nuzzling her.

Zuma "Hey baby I'm here for you".

Rose kept crying now into Zuma's fur "how could they still not believe it's me".

Zuma held her close "Everything will work out dear trust me it will you just got to give it time".

Rose and Zuma cuddled for the rest of the night and while they slept. Meanwhile in Everest and Marshall's room Everest was just finishing feeding the pups their last feed for the night before putting them all together to sleep.

Everest "Oh that was a long day and now they are all in bed hopefully asleep soon they all look so cute cuddled up to each other like that so cute".

Marshall nuzzled and kissed Everest "Yes it has been a very long day and yes dear they all look very cute same as you talking about you my love someone looks like they could use a good night sleep after today".

Everest "Oh yer I really could I feel so warn out like I could sleep for days".

Marshall giggled "Well if you slept for days you would miss out on spending time with me and Lilly baby.

Everest nodded and then fell asleep with Marshall's paws around her he soon followed and fell asleep as well.

Katie and Ryder were having a shower together and washing each other before they went to bed.

Katie "Oh Ryder your hands feel so warm and soft".

Ryder put his hands on Katie's boobs and tits as he washed them for her "well your whole body feels amazing even your boobs and your vagina".

Katie giggled as she turned around pushed Ryder against the wall and kissed him deeply.

Ryder kissed back just as deep as he loved kissing Katie and feeling her hot sexy body.

After their shower and fun time kissing each other a lot Ryder and Katie both got into bed together and fell asleep cuddling.

As the night went on no one heard or knew that someone had gotten on bored the Sky Patroller un noticed.

? evil giggle "Now it's time to really light things up and burn this whole place to the ground and kill everyone inside it".

The person moved along inside while everyone was asleep checking everything out.

Meanwhile in Rocky and Aiko's room they were both wide awake after sleeping in the afternoon and waking up only 10 minutes ago.

Rocky "Wow its 9pm love we slept through the whole afternoon".

Aiko "Yeah, we did."

Rocky "It's been a while since I slept that long and your body is so warm and soft Aiko" he kissed her neck before rubbing his nose against her nose.

Aiko "I told you I have lots of hair."

Rocky "And that's what keeps your body so warm and soft so baby what you want to do for the night since we are both wide awake"? he said nuzzling her neck.