chapter 62

Chapter 62

I'm so sorry everyone for not uploading in a long time I have been very busy and well writers block sucks so sad news chapter 63 or 64 will be the last chapter of lifeline thank you all for reading my work.

The day had come finely when the paw patrol was due to leave Australia and return to adventure bay. On bored the Air patroller Everest was resting on her side in her room with Marshall cuddled up to her while Lilly suckled from one of Everest's tits.

Everest: mmmm oh her suckling still feels so weird but nice and relaxing at the same time I'm so happy I can feed her this way.

Marshall: yeah I'm sure you feeding her like this also makes your bond with her stronger I'm so happy your my mate and we have a cute daughter like Lilly.

Everest: yeah so am I love and I'm very happy to have you as my mate.

Meanwhile Ryder was on the bridge making sure everything was ok for while they were taking off and going home.

Ryder: oh dear we may encounter some bad weather on our way home by the looks of it robo dog.

Robo dog: bark, bark.

Meanwhile Katie was in the med bay with Lee and Rose as she was looking at Lees front left paw that he had hurt during tag with Wendy.

Lee yelped every time Katie touched his paw.

Katie: it could just be a twisted paw Rose nothing to be worried about he just needs to rest for a bit with an ice pack on it.

Rose: ok that's good to hear at lest he didn't break it well bed rest for you young pup.

Lee sighed then nodded.

Rose: that means no playing with your sister for the rest of the day.

Lee sighed and nodded again.

Rose: ok good thanks again Katie.

Katie smiled and gave Rose an ice pack for Lee as Rose picked Lee up and carried him back to their room. Once back Rose lied Lee down and put the ice pack on his paw before lying on her side and letting Lee and Wendy suckle from her tits.

Meanwhile the new hotel had been finished and the firebug was already inside and putting his little fire bombs all over the place.

It was around 2pm just as the air patroller was taking off. Rose was on the top deck watching her home town disappear as they lifted off.

Rose sighed heavily "dam I wish they believed me well I guess that's the last time I will ever see my family ever again" she broke down and started crying.

Suddenly there was a massive explosion and as Rose looked up she saw the new hotel completely in flame.

Rose: oh no that's the new hotel my mum and dad were helping build and finish

Rose quickly flew off towards the hotel as Ryder saw what happened and got the air patroller to start moving over to it.

Ryder: everyone to the water cannons big building fire!

Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rocky and Zuma all went to the water cannons as Katie and Everest watched the three pups.

In the hotel there were 5 people trapped on the 26th floor only 4 floors from the roof but that was blocked by fire.

Zoe smashed through a window to get onto the floor "HELLO ANYONE HERE"?

The floor was filled with heavy smoke and flames coming from some of the rooms as the five-people yelled out for help.

Jenny: HELP ANYONE PLEASE!

Lilly was with Jenny and had passed out from all the smoke in the room. Rose opened the door just as Jenny passed out also. Rose saw who the people were and quickly got them all out of the burning building safely.

A few hours later Rose woke up in the med bay on the air patroller after taking in too much smoke.

Rose: Oh where mmmm

Katie rushed over to Rose "ssshhh Rose its ok don't move quickly you passed out on the top deck after you came back from the fire".

Rose moaned just lied her head back down on the pillow.

Rose: did everyone make it out ok?

Katie nodded "Yes Rose all thanks to you and they caught the fire bug who lit all the fires and who killed your human self".

Rose: WAIT WHAT THEY DID?

Katie: Yes, Rose they were all taken to hospital for burns and smoke interrelation but they are all alive Rose.

Rose smiled and breathed easy knowing she had just saved her mother and sister.

After a while everyone came to see Rose and make sure she was alright. Zuma, Wendy and Lee stayed with Rose while she was resting and asleep in the med bay.

Meanwhile at the hospital the small family was talking about how a nurse told them a flying pup from the paw patrol saved them.

Lilly: mummy I believe that pup really is sis no one else would have known what she told us

Jenny: mmm I believe it also but how is that possible Rose died in the house fire

Lilly: can we go and see that pup again please mum?

Jenny: Sure Lilly right after you get batter ok?

Lilly: ok mummy.

END CHAPTER WOOF!

Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter I will try to have the next one up by either end of this month or next month but I want to ask a question should the family move to adventure bay to be with Rose or not?