chapter 63

hello everyone sorry this has taken so so long to complete and do but im back and you may or may not see more chapters of this soon thank you.

it was the day after the hotel fire and the sky patroller was just over Sydney. Ryder had just gotten word that the family wanted the meet Rose again.

Rose and Ryder were talking on the bridge.

Ryder: "so it seems they want to meet and chat with you again Rose".

Rose: "what really oh wow that's wonderful i get to see my family again before we go home that's such great news" she wagged her tail happily at the news.

Ryder: "yes it is good i just hope they do see that you are who you say you are Rose im sure it will make them very happy".

meanwhile in the play room Zuma was watching over Wendy and Lee as they played tag again then a bit play fighting.

Zuma: "hey you two play gently now your mum and i don't want to see either of you getting hurt again then having to rest and not play".

The two pups played gentler after hearing their dad talk.

Lee and Wendy: "Sorry dad"

Zuma giggled and just kept reading his book while watching the pups.

meanwhile Katie was very happy in her room after getting the best news ever.

Marshall and Everest were in their room with little Lilly.

Marshall was nuzzling Everest as Lilly was happily suckling from her get some milk.

Everest: "mmm im so happy to be a mum now Marshall and have you as a mate".

Marshall smiled and wagged his tail happily "thanks Everest im happy to be a dad and have you as a mate also".

Everest nuzzled Marshall back then nuzzled Lilly gently as she kept suckling for her mum.

meanwhile Rocky was in his room with Aiko.

Rocky: "well this bed is so comfortable isn't it love?".

Aiko: "Yeah it is".

Rocky: "i guess im a great comfortable bed maker so how long do you think until you give birth?"

Aiko: "maybe someday this week".

Rocky: "wow so not long now and we will be parents i cant wait to meet our pup".

Aiko: "same here".

Rocky: "yeah you want to go for a swim today together love"?

Aiko: "if Ryder and Katie don't ruin it like the other day".

Rocky: "that shouldn't be a problem today since Ryder is chatting to Rose and Katie doesn't really go swimming without Ryder so we should have it to ourselves".

Aiko: "I hope".

Rocky: "well only one way to find out".

Aiko: "yeah".

Rocky went over to the door and waited for Aiko "coming love"?

Aiko: "Hang on".

Rocky: "sorry forgot you cant move very fast right now" Rocky sat at the door and waited.

Aiko: "nor swim".

Rocky: "you can swim while pregnant this far its poss to help isn't it"?

Aiko: "i cant Rocky i am too big".

Rocky: "Aiko baby you're not too big and if you cant swim we can lay in the small pool together in the cool water".

Aiko: "i guess that is best".

Rocky: "yeah that way we can still swim a bit and rest in the pools nice cool water baby it will do us both good".

Aiko: "Yeah".

Rocky smiled at Aiko as the two walked slowly towards the pool room.

Rocky: "baby when we get back to adventure bay would you like to live with me at the lookout with our pup or should we get a big pup house made for us"?

Aiko: "i don't think i am special enough to be with your team".

Rocky: "i disagree baby you have special skills but if that's how you feel i will get Ryder to build us a big pup house and we can live as a family together how's that sound"?

Aiko smiled "that sounds lovely Rocky"

The two got to the pool room and lied in the small cool pool together relaxing.

The day went on and most of the pups were now about to have dinner but Ryder could see or reach Chase or Skye. Ryder put there meals down and had an idea of what the two were doing since his pups were growing up and he already had two now that were mums now and two dads this made him smile as he sat and ate his dinner.

After dinner Rose and Everest took there pups to the top outside pay area. Wendy and Lilly played together as Lee suckled from his mother since he was hungry.

Wendy: "i will get you Lilly" she chased after her playing tag happily.

Lilly ran from Wendy "you will never catch me Wendy".

both pups giggled as did there mothers.

Everest: "its so great that our pups get along and love playing together".

Rose: "yeah it makes me so happy i love being a mum" she nuzzled Lee who kept suckling.

The night went on and soon everyone was in there rooms mostly asleep. Rose how ever went to the top deck after Zuma and her pups were asleep and lied down looking at the sky.

Rose: "mmm tomorrow is the day i really hope it goes better then last time".

END CHAPTER 63

ok the long awaited 63 is done and 64 will be started soon thank you everyone and sorry for taking so long