chapter 54

Chapter 54

Ok so thanks for reviews and yes I know there are some spelling mistakes in the last chapter here is 54.

As Marshall spent more time with the young girl in the children's ward he was asked to meet other children as well since he was there. Marshall agreed and happily went to meet with the other children of the ward making them all happy with big smiles.

Nurse "Wow Marshall you're really good with kids and making them happy".

Marshall smiled "Yer I love making people smile it makes them happy which also makes me happy as well".

Nurse "well I have some news for you as well on the pups you were with and your mate".

Marshall right away looked at the nurse "What is it are they alright"?

Nurse "Yes they are fine Marshall we have a spare room in the children's ward here and are going to be moving them all into this ward and that spare room".

Marshall smiled "Oh that's great thank you so much for that news when are they being moved"?

Nurse "Right now they should be all moved in about 5 minutes Marshall".

Marshall smiled again "Great I will go check on them later".

Meanwhile in another part of the hospital Rose had just come out of surgery and was still asleep from the gas the hospital used to put her under.

Doctor "That was a very close one this pup is very lucky and strong willed".

Surgeon "Yer very strong we nearly lost her about 30 times but she should make a full recovery just got to keep a close eye on her for the next few days is all that's the hardest surgery I have ever done just thank god it's over".

Doctor "yer well I will go tell the others she came in with I'm sure they can't wait to hear she will be alright".

The surgeon nodded as the doctor left the room.

Meanwhile the pups had come back from visiting Ryder and most of them had gone to sleep. Katie stayed awake and watched over them as she sat next to Aiko's bed.

Katie "So Aiko did you and Rocky have a nice talk while we went to see Ryder"?

Aiko "Yeah, it was nice, mostly about the storm."

Katie "Oh right yer he hates storms" she giggled "What else did you two talk about"?

Aiko "I rather not say."

Katie "Ok is something wrong Aiko"? she asked gently patting Aiko on the head.

Aiko "No it's just that there are some things that are better left forgotten."

Katie smiled "Ok then oh by the way since we are in a hospital would you like to have some tests to see if your body is alright to get pregnant and have pups"?

Aiko "But fine".

Katie smiled "That's a good girl I will go and see when they can do the tests its better safe than sorry Aiko".

Aiko "Okay."

Katie "ok I will be back soon Aiko" Katie got up and left the room.

Meanwhile Skye walked over to Aiko's bed and got onto the chair "Hello Aiko".

Aiko "Hey, uhh pup I don't know."

Skye "Oh sorry my name is Skye nice to finely meet you".

Aiko "Skye, by any chance you fly because that name sounds like a flyer's name."