Chapter 20 The aftermath part 1

Everyone had been knocked out on the Sky Patroller. 10 minutes later Rose started to come to and saw everyone knocked out on the floor.

Rose: "What the hell happen to everyone"?

Rose looked at everyone and she knew she wasn't in the best state as she dragged everyone into her and Zuma's room as far as she could see no one was bleeding which was good.

Rose "Thank god no one was killed"

5 minutes later Rose was lying on the floor watching over everyone as Ryder and Zuma where the next ones to wake. Zuma went right over to Rose and nuzzled her as he saw the state she was in.

Rose: "Hey my love. How do you feel"?

Zuma: "I feel ok a bit of a headache but that's all what about you"?

Rose: "I don't feel that well right now I need to rest".

Ryder walked over "You rest Rose Zuma and I will look after you, Ben and Benny I hope the others are alright".

Rose "So do I" Rose closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Zuma lied next to her keeping a close eye on her as Ryder walked over to Ben.

Ryder placed a hand on Bens back "Hey wake up Ben".

Ben opened his eyes "Wow what happened?" he asked rubbing his head.

Ryder "Its ok Ben I don't know what happen yet are you hurt at all"?

"Nah, I think I'm ok" Ben replied "Thanks for asking though"

Ryder: "That's good you should go check on Benny make sure his ok".

"I'm fine, My paw hurts but I'm ok" Benny said sitting up

Ryder: "That's good to hear now Rose is still in a bad state and right now she is resting next to Zuma so can I get you two to help me please o and Ben isn't that box Benny's"?

Ben turned around and opened the box, clear liquid dripped out of it "This is not good, Benny all your supplies are smashed, and we can't get you more"

"But I need it" Benny said, limping over "If I don't get them... I'll..."

"No! Don't talk like that" Ben looked at Ryder.

Ryder "Ben do you know the name of the med that he was being given we may have it on bored here we have mostly everything that we know of so and Benny are you sure you're alright looks like your limping"?

"His meds come from China, but his next lot aren't due here for 2 weeks" Ben said.

Benny sat besides Ryder "My paw hurts a little but I'm ok" he looked down at his paw, which was swollen, and bleeding a little.

Ryder looked at Benny "Ok then Benny can you please stay here with Zuma and rose then Zuma with watch over you". Ryder looked at Zuma.

Zuma: "Sure thing Ryder".

Ryder: "Ben can you please go to the pool room and check on Rocky please just go into the lift and say pool room I will go check on the pup who are in their rooms".

"Alright" Benny said sitting down, with his paw out in front of him.

Ben nodded "Hopefully i don't get lost"

Ryder "All you have to do is say pool room and the lift will take you there now I have to go check on the others" Ryder walked down the hallway towards the rooms.

Zuma "It's ok Ben Benny will be fine with me".

Ben knelt down in front of Benny "If you get pain in your chest you have to tell Zuma, don't hide it like you use to do"