chapter 57

Chapter 57

Hello everyone thank you all so much for all the reviews wow I got so many it's amazing yes there will be more chapters of this to come we aren't finished yet so thanks for staying and reading also reviewing thank you lots love all my readers and reviewers.

It was late afternoon when Katie walked into the pool room and saw Aiko lying on the ground.

Katie walked up to Aiko "Hey Aiko you alright"?

Aiko "Biscuits."

Katie was a bit confused as she took off her clothes leaving her bra and underwear on and got in the water "Oh my so nice and cool".

Aiko "So cool. I'm so cool.*

Katie giggled as she looked at Aiko "Hey Aiko someone"

Before Katie could finish Rocky jumped onto Aiko and rolled her over "Hey sweetie how you doing"? he asked as he nuzzled her face.

Aiko "Mmmnnn. Oh hi." She rubbed her eyes.

Rocky looked at Aiko "Hey you alright baby" he asked sounding somewhat worried.

Katie was doing laps of the pool.

Aiko "I'm think I fell to slumber from laziness.

Rocky was still worried "Why do you come back to the room with me and have a rest with me for a while baby" he asked nuzzling and licking her face.

Aiko "Ok."

Rocky got off her so she could get out "You do look very tired love are you feeling alright"?

Aiko "Yeah just remembering."

Rocky "Ok then well let's go back to the room we can get a good night sleep before we go and meet I forget her name Ami was it tomorrow".

Aiko "Luri."

Rocky "Right sorry I can't remember a lot of stuff" will be good to meet her I hope".

Katie popped out of the water just before the two left "Oh that reminds me Aiko can you come by tomorrow before you go out I should be able to give you an ultrasound and tell if you are going to have pups or not".

Aiko "Oh yeah I remember. I can have bad memory."

Rocky "Wait you forgot me mated? And wait Katie how did you know"?

Katie giggled "Well Rocky when I walked in I walked behind Aiko and kinda saw her vagina and being a vet Rocky I can tell just by looking at a vagina if that female has mated with in the past day or so".

Rocky "Wow".

Aiko "Too descriptive."

Katie giggled "Yer sorry".

Rocky "Yer well come on love let's go and get some rest love you look like you could use it".

Katie "See you two tomorrow".

Aiko followed Rocky.

The two got to their room soon after they left the pool and entered Rocky got up on the bed and waited for Aiko to join him.

As soon as she jumped on she laid down.

Rocky walked over and lied next to her he then put his paw over her and cuddled her "Baby if something was up you would tell me wouldn't you"?

Aiko "Yeah."

Rocky smiled "That's good love" Rocky kissed Aiko on the muzzle "I love you baby so much oh and Rose won't be coming with we tomorrow".