Chapter 8 All safe?

Ok so last chapter I ended on a funny note so thanks to everyone that did review and to those that didn't god you read the story so there must be something you like about it so say something and leave a review I don't want to do what some other people have done so please write reviews I love reading everything single one of them thank you hope you enjoy this chapter.

Rose was laughing as she saw Zuma's face after what she had said to him just before, Zuma was shocked at what he had just heard.

Zuma: "Rose are you for real"?

Rose stopped laughing and looked into Zuma's eyes: "No Zuma I was joking about matting right now but one day yes I will ask you for real".

Zuma smiled seeing the joke: "Good one Rose and yes one day we will mate and start a family of our own then you will become a mum and I a dad that will be a good day".

Rose nuzzled under Zuma's face: "Yes, yes it will be a great day I'm a bit tired so I'm going to lay down and have a nap for a bit".

Zuma: "Ok I will join you for one".

Rose and Zuma laid next to each other with a paw over one another as they both slowly drifted off to sleep.

God was watching Rose: "Maybe I should being another pup in to help out as well yes he should be good".

God summoned a pup in front of him.

? "O hey what can I do for you god"?

God: "I need you to watch over a pup in this world (opens window that shows Rose's world) her name is Rose and I would like you to watch her, help her and keep her safe ok you will know when to help her and when not to".

? "Sure I will help her and watch over her anything else I got to get back to my world talk to you soon god".

God: "Ok bye".

3 hours later at 10am the sky patroller was in Queensland Australia and flying fast towards the tornados and the area they were going to hit.

Ryder: "At this rate we will get their just before the tornados do".

Suddenly someone was calling the Sky patroller.

? "Come on Sky Patroller this is the Australian air force who are you and what are you doing in Australian air space"?

Ryder picked up the radio: "Hello Australian Air Force my name is Ryder I'm the captain of the Sky Patroller nice to meet you we are in Australian air space heading towards the two tornados that are heading for the gold coast we plan on stopping them and then going down to Sydney for a holiday we are from a town called Adventure Bay and we are called the Paw Patrol".

.....

? "Sky Patroller and the Paw Patrol welcome to Australia be careful out near the tornados and safe flying also have a good holiday and enjoy your stay in Australia".

Ryder: "Thank you very much we will you also have a good day Sky Patroller over and out".

The two jets that had been following the Sky Patroller broke off and went back to base as the Sky Patroller went off towards the tornados faster.

Ryder: "MMM I really don't want Rose going out there and getting hurt or even killed I wish there was some other way to stop them".

? "MMMMM".

What Ryder didn't know was that the tornados were stronger now as they became f4 tornados now Rose was no match for them she would die if she tried to stop them.