chapter 64

so here is chapter 64 hope everyone enjoys

As Rose fell asleep she started remembering stuff from her life as a dream.

Rose woke up cuddling her sister Lilly happily. Today was the day they were going to Sydney zoo to see all the animals. Rose gently woke her sister up and helped her get dressed and ready.

As there dad Tim walked in to check on the girls.

Tim: "hey you two girls up and ready breakfast is nearly done".

Rose was just helping Lilly put on her dress "yes dad we are nearly ready and will be out for breakfast soon thank you".

Tim nodded and left the room and Rose finished helping Lilly with her dress as Lilly turned and cuddled Rose lovingly.

Lilly: "love you sissy".

Rose: "love you also sis" she cuddled Lilly back.

As they had breakfast Rose and Lilly went to the zoo with there dad as there brother stayed home and helped there mum. They got to the train station and quickly got on the train nearly missing it. on bored Lilly sat next to Rose and fell asleep with her head on Roses shoulder.

Rose: "oh she is so adorable when asleep".

Tim: "yes she is just like you when you use to do it then i took you places at her age".

Rose giggled as she looked out the window and saw some dark clouds getting closer.

Rose: "oh dad it looks like it may rain".

Tim: "oh dear that's not good it will ruin our day".

Rose watched the clouds as they got darker and darker and closer as they were nearly at Sydney station it started to rain.

Rose: "oh no its raining that's not good" Rose carried Lilly off the train who was still sound asleep.

Rose: hehehe she must be so tried dad.

Tim: yeah i guess so ok lets go to the other train then get on that.

Rose nodded as they walked to the other train and got on it with lots of people but Rose was lucky enough to get a seat well holding Lilly.

the rain got heavier as they soon got on bored a ferry which took them across the water which Lilly now awake really enjoyed. Rose giggled as they soon got to the ferry stop and got off they soon made there way to the top of the zoo on a sky rail which took them over the zoo.
Lilly and Rose looked out the sky car as it took them over the zoo. They saw so many animals on there way up to the top where they got off and enter the zoo.
Rose: mmm this rain sucks why couldn't the weather of been better for today
Lilly: yeah but oh well at lest we get a free day time shower sis
Both girls laugh.
Tim: well the rain is cold so I hope neither of you get sick from today
Rose: we won't dad so let's go see the seal show please it's my fav show to see here
Tim: ok Rose we will see your seal show then it's off to see the fanic foxes then to the bird show and the red pandas ok?
Both girls nod and smile happily.
The three head to the seal showing passing spider monkeys and chimps on the way as they get to the seal show area and have to line up and wait to be let in. Soon they were let in and found great seats to watch the seal from. The show started and as the seals came out and did there things Rose was very happy even Lilly was enjoying it. Soon the show finished and the three of them went to see the amazingly cute and adorable fanic foxes.
Lilly: I love you sis your the best
Suddenly there was a very loud bang and Rose woke up hearing heavy rain and thunder she was back in her room with Zuma and their pups.
Rose: oh it was just a dream or something *she sighed*
Zuma woke up and gently nuzzled her "hey you ok love"?
Rose: mmm oh yeah I'm fine love just had a dream and got woken up by the storm is all *she nuzzled back lovingly*
The two pups were still fast asleep like a rock as more loud thunder and heavy rain came.
END CHAPTER 64
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING THAT I HAVE MADE MY MIND UP OF KEEPING THIS STORY GOING THERE MAYBE A FEW PARTS FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN FOR BITS IF THEY WANT MUST BE DOGS NO MAGIC OR SUPERPOWERS  LPP OVER AND OUT.