chapter 34

Chapter 34

Sorry about the short chapter 33 everyone I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger for you all anyway here is 34 hope you all enjoy and please review everyone makes me happy when people review my stories.

The loud BANG echoed through the Sky Patroller and though the door Ryder was trying to open.

Ryder and Katie both heard the shot.

Ryder "Oh no that was a gunshot no one of my pups could be dead right now NO" Ryder broke down in tears on the floor. Katie ran over and hugged him as well as she cried with him.

Meanwhile on the bridge.

Rose and Rocky were frozen still as they saw the man holding Zuma fire his gun right into Zuma's head.

Rose had used her powers somehow and stopped the bullet going into his brain.

?? threw Zuma onto the ground "See what happens when you don't listen mutts"!

Rocky started crying.

Rose knew she had stopped the bullet but was so mad now without saying anything Rose teleported Everest and Zuma away from the man.

? "What the you bitch kill her"!

Both men aimed their guns and fired at Rose firing 20 bullets at her.

Rose used her powers and stopped every bullet dead in front of her as she looked at both the men.

Rose "I was going to let you both off gently but now you have really badly hurt my mate and the father of my PUPS YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS"!

Rose looked at Rocky "Go look at Marshall right now Rocky you don't want to see this".

Rocky nodded and ran over to behind the box where he was shocked to see Marshall in large pool of blood and gunshots in his legs "Oh my god Marshall please be still alive" Rocky checked his pulse and sighed relief "It's weak but thank god you're not dead Marshall".

Meanwhile with Rocky looking away and Everest and Zuma behind Rose.

Rose disappeared and suddenly the men had no guns and were hit with great force into the ground breaking 2 ribs each and 5 bones and each arm. The men yelled out in pain as they started coughing up blood.

Rose "Oh no you're not dying yet I'm going to keep you alive so you can feel the pain more and more" Rose healed them just enough so they wouldn't die.

The men kept yelling out in pain as Rose broke both their legs and then broke each of their toes.

Rose "Now you two will stay like this" Rose made it so they both couldn't open their mouths.

Ryder and Katie both then ran onto the bridge to and saw what happened.

Ryder "Rose and Rocky what happened"?

Rose didn't answer as she walked over to Ryder "Way too much happened now Ryder you got to stop the ship they have it set to crush into a bridge and kill us all".

Ryder "Oh shit that's not good" Ryder ran to his chair and entered a special code which gave him control back.

The Sky Patroller was going way too fast for Ryder to stop it before it hit the bridge.

Ryder "I can't stop it in time we are going to hit the bridge I'm sorry everyone I'm so sorry".

Rose sighed and lowered her head as she stood over Zuma "I'm sorry my love" Rose put a heal barrier on Zuma and Marshall then she looked at Katie "Katie please watch over then if I don't make it back".

Katie and Ryder both looked at Rose.

Ryder "Rose what are you going to do"?

Rose looked at Ryder "I'm going to stop the ship before it hits the bridge wish me luck" Rose started walking out the door.

Ryder, Katie and Rocky "Good luck Rose".

A tear ran down Rose's face as she took the lift to the top deck. As the lift got to the top deck and the doors opened Rose got to see how fast the ship was really going.

Rose sighed "How the hell am I going to do this well I guess there is only one way" Rose closed her eyes and relaxed then opened them "OK HERE I GO"!

Meanwhile Chase and Skye where now in their room sleeping after having a lot of fun and mating a lot neither of them knew about what was going on or what had happened.

Ryder was still doing everything he could think of to stop the ship before the bridge. Katie and Rocky were watching over Marshall and Zuma as they lied passed out on the floor.

Rocky (come on Rose you can do it I believe in you).

Katie (come on Rose you can do anything you believe in and I believe you can stop this ship).

Meanwhile on the top deck. Rose took off at top speed towards the front of the ship. As she reached the front of the Sky Patroller Rose pushed against the front of the ship as hard as she could.

Rose "Come on I can do this I can SAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY"!

Rose used more power to push against the front of the Sky Patroller trying to make it stop in time.

Meanwhile all of Sydney could see what was happening helicopters had taken to the skies to watch with news crews and people had gathered all around Sydney to see what would happen.

Rose pushed harder against the front of the ship as she used more and more power as she felt the ship slowing down but not fast enough. The ship was still going to hit the bridge and destroy the bridge completely.

Rose "No I won't let it end this way no way I got the power I WILL STOP THIS SHIP"!

Rose suddenly felt a massive increase in power inside her body as her whole body now had a white glow to it.

Rose "I WILL SAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY I WILL DO IT"!

The ship got slower and slower but the bridge was getting closer and closer.

As Ryder, Katie and Rocky watched out the bridge window they all hoped that Rose would be able to do it and stop the ship. Ryder had turned power to the engines to just hover so they could stay in the air but the Skye Patroller had been going so fast it kept moving under its own speed well that and the men somehow locked Ryder out of the brakes.

As everything happened the time had come Rose's back paws were now against the bridge pushing back. The Sky Patroller was nearly stopped but not enough.

Rose "NO I WON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS"!

Rose suddenly released a massive amount of power which stopped the Sky Patroller just before it hit the bridge and gave Ryder back control. Rose had also healed Zuma and Marshall fully. But Rose had no power left what so ever and was very tried as she passed out and fell out of the sky and into the water below.

Rose "I did it" were Rose last thoughts before everything went black.

END CHAPTER WOOF

PLEASE REVIEW I NEED REVIEWS

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT BY NEXT WEEK SOMETIME.