|| extended summary ||

a / n dedicated to sum001 for being such an amazing person. she's literally the most supportive person you can ever meet. love you so much x

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

❝Darling, you're a fool to think he feels the same way.❞

Noelle Rivera had ample amounts of plans formed in her head. Her plans were to get through the school year without any drama whatsoever. After all, it was her last year; and in her mind, it meant not studying as much as she was meant to and ditching her priorities.

But alas, things headed in another direction; a direction she had not expected.

After encountering her best friend, Jade, crying and wailing over her ex-boyfriend, Joesph, Noelle decides enough is enough. She drags her friend to the nearest bar and decides to test out the infamous 'one night stand' theory that works wonders in order to get over your ex.

Her friend, Jade, downright refuses and claims that she will always be in love with Joseph (her ex boyfriend of one month), causing Noelle to fume in anger. Noelle attempts to talk her out of it, and reminds her that a month is not enough to fall in love with somebody.

In the end, Jade dares Noelle to date a guy for a month and not fall in love.

Can Noelle do it?

Surely, she can.

Or can she?

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

a / n i'm really excited for this story and i truly hope you are too! it's sort of inspired by the movie 'how to lose a guy in 10 days'. don't worry, it's not completely like it. however, that being said, i sincerely hope nobody steals my work.

I will cut you.