6 || falling into place ||

a / n dedicated to Chlozzz13 for her constant support throughout all my books. she's literally the cutest lol. thank you so much x

banner to the side made by awesome wattpad user name aestheticirwin. you guys should totally check out her book 'smooth sailing'. it's literally so cute.

oh, and, Noelle's character is meant to be mean and selfish. it's the point of the story. for her to realise that her actions and words can affect other people. don't worry, I'll give her some character development. but, for now, just deal with her.

who's your favourite wattpad author? mine is istolethecookiez.

N E E D  T O  H A V E  A  L I T T L E  T R U S T  I N  M E,
J U S T  C L O S E  Y O U R  E Y E S  A N D  L E T  M E  L E A D.
F O L L O W  M E  H O M E,
TO  WH E R E  T H E  L O N E L Y  O N E S  R O A M.
WHERE THE LONELY ONES ROAM – DIGITAL DAGGERS.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"WHAT IS THIS CRAP?"

I rolled my eyes, smiling a little. "Stop being such a grouch," I said, taking in my surroundings. "Everyone loves ice skating."

Blaze rolled his eyes, manifesting signs of unadulterated vexation. "I don't." He crossed his arms below his chest, blowing out a quiet breath from the corner of his mouth.

Confidently, I intertwined our hands and hauled him over toward the front counter, ignoring his words of protest. Much to my utter surprise, he didn't bother yanking his hand away from me, and instead, allowed his fingers to limply stay put.

Twisting to face him, I reached out and forced his fingers to curl around mine, inciting a heated glare in return. His eyes fluttered down to our conjoined hands, before he allowed his gaze to flicker toward the employee at the front counter.

He instructed us to remove our shoes, and I clearly remember the way Blaze was staring at me in utter hatred. Sitting beside him, I yanked off my boots and rendered him a simple smile, evoking a scoff in return. "What's your size?" I demanded as I stood alongside him and handed our shoes to the employee.

"Your dad."

Casting a scowl in his direction, I grabbed two pairs of ice skates and shoved one toward his chest, taking him by surprise. And so, with a sigh that was laced with defeat, Blaze leaned down and commenced tying his shoelaces, all the while sporting a melancholic expression on his face.

A broad grin tugged at the nook of my lips as I, too, inclined down and began tying my shoelaces. In the process, my navy tank top dipped down, presenting quite a show to an oblivious Blaze. As soon as he finished tying up his shoelaces, he rose back up to his full height and I examined his reaction in utter disbelief.

Was he gay or something?

As we both walked alongside each other, I glared at him from the corner of my eyes, rubbing my palms together. "Blaze..." I trailed off. He stared at me from the corner of his eyes, but didn't bother saying anything. "Do you like dick or vagina?"