30 || falling into place ||

a / n dedicated to @Be-My-Destiel for all the sweet comments and votes. your support means the world to me. thank you a lot x

so where do y'all think Noelle is taking Blaze? comment your thoughts below (:

also, for any confusion, australians don't have prom. what we have is a formal, which is basically a graduation party at the end of the school year. you don't bring dates or take pictures, though. you just attend it with your friends and you'll have your graduation certificate handed there; teachers and parents will also attend too. for some schools, students might throw an after party.

W R I T I N G  L E T T E R S  T H A T
Y O U ' R E  N E V E R  G O N N A  M A I L.
S T A Y  U P  A N D  P A I N T  M Y  F A V O U R I T E
S H A D E  O F  R E D  O N  Y O U R  N A I L S.
C A U S E  Y O U  C A N ' T  F A L L  A S L E E P
A N D  Y O U ' R E  W I S H I N G  Y O U ' R E  W I T H  M E.
I ' M  G O N N A  M A K E  Y O U  M I S S  M E.
MAKE YOU MISS ME – SAM HUNT.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"OH MY GOD, NOELLE!"

"I know, right?" I squealed, unable to quell the grin that overcame my features. I plopped down on my bed with a dreamy sigh, fixating my gaze on the ceiling. "I don't know what to wear, though."

"I do," Jade said, a smirk dotting her lips. She twisted her black hair into a bun, before bounding toward my closet and rummaging through it. Occasionally, she tossed articles of clothing over her shoulder and muttered a few things to herself, her forehead creasing in befuddlement.

I decided to step in, chiefly because Jade needs to be stopped before she went bonkers. With a heavy sigh, I crawled toward her and tucked my legs under my thighs, clearing my throat. "I'm obviously going to wear lace underwear," I mumbled as I took hold of a red lacy bra with its matching underwear.

Jade gasped, her brown eyes enlarging. "Are you guys going to do the deed?"

My response was a simple eye roll. I wish. That way I could quench the hunger that was burning inside me. Rather than voicing my thoughts aloud, I opted to say: "Nope, and we probably never will."

"Do you think Blaze is a virgin?" she inquired as she drew a red dress from my closet.

My shoulders rose. "I don't know, to be honest. He used to have a girlfriend, so I'm not sure," I replied as I checked the time. "We need to hurry up."

Jade scrunched up her nose. "You haven't even showered yet."

I rose up from the floor and took hold of my navy towel and underwear. "I'm going to go shower now. Pick out an outfit for me, or else," I threatened with narrowed eyes. Jade simply waved me off as I stalked up toward the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

After taking a much needed shower, I wrapped my towel around my wet body and marched toward my bed, eyes skimming the outfit Jade chose for me. She was grinning weakly, as if she was expecting me to throw a fit.

Rather, I fed her a smile as I plucked up the strapless, knee length, navy dress she picked out for me. I dropped my white towel onto the ground and threw on the dress, adjusting the top part of it. Shrugging on my black cardigan, I headed toward the mirror and sighed, running my hands through my knotty hair. "My hair's going to take forever to dry," I complained.