Starbucks (minixterrorizer)

Mini's POV:

I sat at my desk when my phone suddenly buzzed. There was a text from Brian. I opened it and read 'Hey Craig! I'm in LA today. Wanna grab Starbucks?'

'Sure,' I responded and asked which Starbucks we'd meet at.

'The closest one to your house on Pier street (A/N: I'm aware that this probably isn't a real road but hey, why not :3).'

'Alright, be there in 5.' I replied and started getting ready to go, putting on a black t-shirt and a regular old pair of jeans. Grabbing my phone, wallet an keys, I left my apartment.

It was an average day outside: warm and sunny. I took a deep breath and continued to walk down the street, spotting the Starbucks in the distance. Outside the door waiting was Brian. His usual gelled hair shimmered in the sun and I smiled. Between my job and YouTube, I haven't had much time to spend with friends so this was like a breath of fresh air.

"Hey Brian!" I waved as I approached and he looked up from his phone with a toothy smile.

"Sup dude," he greeted back and we gave each other a quick hug before entering the Starbucks.

It was awfully quiet, even for a Monday morning. Completely empty actually, besides us and the singular barista behind the counter. "You can order, I'll be in the bathroom," Brian said and turned to leave. I ordered and sat at one of the tall tables besides the window. I saw Brian return and order his drink before joining me at the table. "What'd you get?" He asked, pointing at my drink as he took a sip of his own.

"Oh, I got a mocha frappé with whip cream." I replied and held it up, taking a sip. "Wanna try it?"

"Sure," Brian said an reached out a hand. I though he was going to grab the coffee but instead his hand found the back of my back and pulled me in. Before I even realized what was happening, his lips met mine and we kissed. He let go of my neck and sat back, licking his lips. "Tastes good," he said with a playful smirk.