Puppy Love (Dathi de Calibre)

(A/N:) Just some fluff stuff <3 ps- this is very short sorry XD (I may make a part deux)

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

David's POV:

Lui's been staying over at my house for the past week or so and it was going swimmingly considering we'd already lived together in LA.

My mind roamed as I paced the grocery store isles, looking for something that Lui and I could eat for dinner. I decided on microwaveable patties and chips. Simple and cheap yet tasty and filling.

After about a good hour spent meandering about the store, I decided to check out and go home for the evening. Once I paid, I lifted the small handful of bags off the counter and made my way to my car.

The drive home was quiet, per usual, but that didn't really bother me too much. It allowed me some room to think. Before I even knew it, I was home and unpacking the groceries from my car.

After entering my house, I froze. The sound of Lui's laughter floated into my ears and my mind immediately turned to thoughts about what he could be doing. Maybe he went out and picked up some girl. I couldn't help but scowl at the thought.

His laughter was coming from the living room, which of coarse, I had to pass to get to the kitchen. And OF COARSE, the door was wide fucking open. I'd have to pull some James Bond shite to get past them. I tiptoed to the opening of the room and against my better judgement, I peered in.

What I saw made my heart flutter. The room was a disaster zone, dog toys were scattered all about the floor and there, lying with his back to the ground was Lui.

Joe stood over him, licking his face and wagging his tail happily. Lui laughed, wriggling under Joe as the small puppies whiskers tickled his face.

This was possibly the cutest sight I'd ever seen in my entire life. I felt my heart beat as I watched the two play, smiling and laughing happily. Seldom had I seen this side of Lui, making this moment all the more magical. "Haha, Joe, stop-that tickles!" Lui exclaimed in a burst of laughter.

That's when I knew that this man, this stubborn yet amazingly kind and fun person was the love of my life.

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) I thought you guys could use some fluff :3 I know, it was short. I could always write a part two of you want. Jut comment or drop a vote! :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day!