The Perfect Halloween (Ohmtoonz)

(A/N:) IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

That's right, it's Halloween time~

I decided to write some Ohmtoonz fluff for you guys.

It was supposed to be after the poly smut but uh that didn't happen and it's Halloween so... I don't wanna post this late lol.

It'll be great, I swear.

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

3rd POV:

Luke dragged his feet through the doorway, each arm bearing a heavy load of groceries. Setting them on the counter with a huff, he glanced around. The house was dim, the TV was off and it was relatively quiet; something that was nearly unheard for his boyfriend. Ryan hadn't told him that he was going out, had he?

He peeked around the corner and peered into the darkened hallway, a sense of unease creeping up his spine. The only sign of life was a sliver of light that shone from beneath the bedroom door. Cautiously, Luke approached, pressing his ear to the wooden door. He could make out the slight sound of movement and his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

Biting his lip, Luke zoned out for a moment, wondering if Ryan just couldn't wait for him to get home to start doing what he thought his boyfriend was doing. Without another moment's hesitation, Luke pushed open the door. He expected to see his boyfriend laying on the bed, a panting, sweaty mess, but instead he saw Ryan just sitting there with a giant pile of candy in front of him.

Ryan glanced up, adjusting the cheap Halloween mask that sat atop his head, "Oh, hey Toonz~" He greeted with a satisfied smile.

"Hey," Luke sighed, smiling back. He paced to the side of the bed, looking over the marvelous pile of sweets that sat before them. "You... You went Trick-or-treating?" He questioned.

"Yup!" Ohm exclaimed, picking out a piece of candy and meticulously unwrapping it, plopping the piece of chocolate into his mouth with a content hum.

"Like, by yourself?" Luke questioned, slightly concerned with the thought of Ohm going out by himself at night. He knew that he was being unreasonable, but being protective was in his nature.

"I wanted to wait for you, but then you texted me saying that we needed groceries, sooooo...." Ryan said after seeing the slightly butt-hurt expression on Cartoonz face.

Luke shook his head slightly, dropping it and sitting on the end of the bed, eyeing up the attractive stack of candy that his boyfriend had collected. "It's fine as long as you promise to share," he stated, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Alright," Ohm stated softly, adjusting the black shirt that he had on.

"Thanks, babe," Luke cooed, putting his arm over the small brunette's shoulder, pulling him closer and giving him a ginger peck on the cheek. Ryan chuckled slightly and Luke pulled away, rubbing his hands together anxiously as he observed his options. "Snickers..." He decided and went for the small piece of chocolate encased in a shimmering golden wrapper.

Ohm quickly snatched it up before Luke could grab it, a crooked smirk pulling at the corners of his lips. "It's the last one," Ohm stated and raised an eyebrow, "you're gonna have to fight me for it." He teased playfully, waving it around.

"Challenge accepted!" Luke exclaimed and leaped across the bed, trying to snatch the Snickers from his hand. Ohm pulled away from Cartoonz and hastily unwrapped the candy, popping it into his mouth. "OH, you cheater." Luke muttered. He pushed Ryan down and straddled his waist so he couldn't move. "C'mon," he coaxed, "spit it out."