Luck of the Irish (Part 2)

(A/N:) Part twoooo!
Let's just jump right in shall we?
-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Brian's POV:

I spotted a familiar front door and pulled into the driveway of David's house, taking a deep breath. I was going to tell David about my feelings for Craig. There may not be a point to me doing so but it was worth a try.

I quickly hoped out of my car and walked up to the door, rolling my shoulders as I knocked a bit more loudly than I had hoped.

-----
David's POV:

There was a loud banging at my door and I jumped up off my couch, expecting to see Craig on the other side but instead, I opened it to see Brian. He seemed anxious and sorta looked pissed. "Uh, hi Brian... Are you okay?" I questioned and his face flushed.

"Yea, I'm fine. I just... I need to talk to you." Brian replied.

"Okay, come in then..." I opened the door wider and he stepped in, immediately walking past me into the kitchen. I'd never seen him this way so it totally threw me off.

"Look, David, Craig likes you and it's obvious that you two've got sparks but I can't let it happen." Brian said folding his arms over his chest.

"What? You were the one who tried to get us together!" I exclaimed and mirrored his action, crossing my arms.

"Yea, well.... That was-"

"That was what Brian? A mistake? I know exactly what y'er gettin' at and I say you've had you're chance." I spat, feeling myself getting heated. I expected a fiery come back or a sharp lash of the other Irish mans tongue but I was met with a look of defeat. 

"No, Nogla, you're right... I had my chance and I fucking blew it." Brian leaned his back against the counter and stared at the tiled floor. "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying. I really like Craig and there's nothing I can do to stop feeling that way." he added and looked up.

His intense blue eyes caught mine in a crippling stare. "Brian, I get how y'er feelin' but-"

I stopped when the sound of a car door slamming sounded from outside. Brian's eyes met mine again before he ran to the front door. I tried to stop him but it was too late.

-----
Craig's POV:

I got out of my car after arriving at David's house, a big fucking smile on my face. I so was happy that I'd be able to see Nogla again that I totally disregarded the extra car parked in his driveway.

Grabbing my suitcase from the back seat, I slammed the door shut and made my way to the front stoop when suddenly the door opened, nearly causing my to fall. I braced myself, squeezing my eyes shut but instead of hitting the ground, a hand gripped the front of my shirt, stabilizing me. I opened my eyes, expecting to see David but was instead, I was greeted by another familiar face. "Brian?"

The look on Brian's face was a mix of flustered and determined. His arm suddenly pulled back, dragging my forward. Before I even realized what was happening, our lips met. Brain kissed me passionately, his eyebrows furrowed and his face a bright red. I just froze, staring wide eyed until he finally relaxed, stepping back.

"Oi?!" David's voice echoed from inside the house and Brain looked down.

"Enjoy your weekend." Brain muttered quietly, sounding....pained? He pushed past me, getting into his car with a blank face and backing out before disappearing down the street.