Bed Time (H2OVanoss)

(A/N:) So this will be smuty ;)

But before we get into it, I have a small little something to show you guys~

merp_im_a_PANDA got he and I these~

Literally so happy! >\\\<

Anyway, that's all- Now, COMMENCE THE SMUT!
-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
3rd POV:

Jonathan laid on top of his soft bed, letting out an exhausted sigh. "Hey, Babe... Something wrong?" His boyfriends voice questioned from the bedroom door.

"Nah, I'm just tiered," Jon responded with a big yawn.

Evan grinned and sat on the bed beside his drowsy partner. "You promised we'd have some fun after you got home from work today." Evan reminded him, running his fingers through Jonathan's dark hair.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry babe, but I'm beat." Jon apologized, sitting up slightly.

Evan smiled slightly, "how about you just relax, and I'll do all the work~" he offered.

The though of Evan having his way with him while he got to sit back and watch turned Jonathan on. "Sure." He smirked and Evan seemed happy with this. Jon leaned back, his shoulder blades resting against the wooden head board.

Evan got on his hands and knees, crawling over Jonathan so he was straddling his hips. The brown eyed man leaned in, kissing his boyfriend. Jon kissed back hungrily, taking in Evans sweet taste and soft lips.

Evan knew he was getting a rise out of lover and decided it'd be fun to tease him, so he sat back, applying pressure against Jonathan's growing erection. Grinding their hips together, Evan looked down at Jon, who was now growing pink in the face, clearly getting aroused by his actions.

With a smirk, the Asian man slid off his lovers lap, moving his hands to undo Jon's belt buckle. Soon, his pants and boxers were off, leaving him to sit half naked. Evan stroked his boyfriends length rhythmically, earning a lustful groan.

"Evan, strip." Jonathan commanded and he smirked at the blue eyed males dominance before doing as he said, pulling his shirt off and slipping out of his sweatpants and underwear.

"Better?" Evan questioned and Jon nodded, chewing his bottom lip as he eyed his naked lover. He never could get enough of that body. Jon was about to get up to kiss his lover when Evan stopped him. "I said I'd do everything for you, so that's how it's gonna be."

Jon nodded, not sure how long he'd be able to keep that up as Evan crawled on top of him once more so their erections were rubbing together . He let the top grab both their cocks and start to stroke them together slowly. Evan leaned down, placing wet, sloppy kisses  over Jon's neck and jaw line. Occasionally, he'd nip at the milky white skin to mark what was his. Evans mouth drew near to Jonathan's ear, leaving the bottom to shiver against the hot breaths. He expected Evan to say something along the lines of 'just relax' like he had many times before. Jonathan was used to bottoming and honestly didn't mind it. What Evan said next sent him over the edge. "I'm gonna ride you so fucking hard." He whispered into Jonathan's ear. Jon's mind went blank and he acted out, taking Evan by the hips and shoving him down onto his cock. "Ah! Shit! Fuck!" Never had Delirious gone in dry. It felt rough and created an undeniable friction inside Evan, causing him to wince.

"Ugh, fuck...Evan, you're so right." Jon murmured, his face expressing a look of pure ecstasy.

"Jo-on, w-wa-" Evan tried to tell him to slow down but Jon brought him down onto his length, fucking him relentlessly. Evan started seeing stars as Jonathan pounded into him hard. "Ahhhh." He let out a loud moan as he felt a growing pressure inside him. "There! Fuck me right there!"

Jon smirked and trusted upward, hitting the same spot again and again until Evan was a moaning mess. This was the most intense pleasure Evan had ever felt, so it was no wonder to him why Jon enjoyed bottoming. "Evan, say my name."

"J-Jon." Evan managed to squeak out.

"Louder! Let the neighbors know who makes you feel this way!" Jonathan trust harder, gritting his teeth in an intense moment of focus.

"AHH, OH FUCK JON~!" Evan screamed, tossing his head back as Jonathan's cock rubbed against his prostate, causing him to cum. Jon ejaculated at the same time, releasing his seed inside Evan. They both rode out their highs before Evan plopped down onto the bed beside Jon, panting heavily. He was about to get up when a strong arm around him made Evan freeze. "Babe... Let's wash off tomorrow, I'm so tiered, we should just cuddle." Jon groaned slightly.

It was hard to argue so Evan gave in, rolling into his boyfriends hold, pressing his face into his chest. "Good night, Jon."

Jon didn't respond right away. Instead, there was a pause before he spoke, "ya'know, Evan, I don't think that you'll be able to walk straight tomorrow after what I did to you." He chuckled in a cocky tone of voice.

Evan laughed slightly, hitting his lover playfully, "Shut up and go to bed, Jon."

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) hot hot hot tamale yes

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day~! :3