Considerate (Minicat)

(A/N:) Sorry I've been inactive, but hey, at least I decided to return with a bang lol. Smut.
/////----////----////----

Tyler's POV:

Craig, Anthony and I sat on the couch in my living room, playing some game and laughing hysterically when one of us would die.

"Damn," Anthony said, looking down at his watch with furrowed brows. "Guys, I gotta go.  I have a family birthday party to get to soon." He stated and hoisted himself up.

"Okay, I'll show you out." I offered and stood, following him to the front hall. I opened the door while he slipped on his shoes. "See ya, fucker!" I called as he strode down the front walk toward his  car. Anthony waved his goodbye and I shut the door, heading back to where Craig sat in the living room, still playing the game.

Unbeknownst to everyone else, Craig and I have been 'seeing' each other for a little over two months. It's been a roller coaster. A series of ups and downs. We often argued about weather to tell people about our relationship or not but every time, we come to the conclusion that we should wait.

It was difficult sure, but totally worth it. Craig was a great guy, funny, kind, thoughtful, appealing, intelligent. Everything that I wanted in a partner. I didn't deserve him.

Shoving that thought to the back of my mind, I sat down on the floor, leaning with my back to the couch. "Wanna play?" Craig held a controller out to me from his elevated position on the couch.

I shook my head slightly, "nah, I'm good." I replied, not really in the mood to play video games anymore.

"Hm," he hummed, looking back to the big tv screen. "Is something wrong?" There he goes, being thoughtful again.

"Not really..." I paused and got to my knees, moving so I was kneeling I front of him. "Are we doing anything else today?"

Craig pondered my question and shook his head. "No, I don't think so...why?"

Thoughts started to buzz around in my head and I smirked slightly to myself. "We have the house all to ourselves for the rest of the day." I stated, my tone suggestive. "We haven't had any alone time in a while." I inched closer so that I was now leaning on his knees. Slowly, I traced circles on to the tops of his thighs with my fingers, earning a small twitch from Craig.

"Tyler..." He paused, his eyes still glued to the tv screen. "I mean, right now? It's only like, I don't know 1:30 in the afternoon and I just started this game. Can't we wait till later?"

I wanted him now. I wanted to be close to him, to have all his attention and love. "Please babe?"

"Mm, I don't know." Craig bit his lip slightly. I tried to think of a way to get his attention. An idea came to me, but I was unsure considering I'd never bottomed before.

With a small gulp, I let the words slip out in the most seductive tone  I could muster. "if you put the game down, I'll let you top." I offered, raising an eye brow from where I sat between his legs.

This caught his attention, finally getting him to set down his controller and look at me. "Tyler, are you sure?"

I nodded, "completely sure."

Craig stood up, pulling me to him by the collar of my shirt. We locked lips in a passionate heated kiss. He removed his mouth from mine and trailed down my jaw line until he reached my ear. Nibbling gently on the soft tissue, he whispered to me quietly. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

His soft words of care mixed with a low growl of lust made me shiver.

Before I could give him a response, he pulled me down onto the couch so that I was lying beneath him. We started kissing once more. Craig licked my lower lip, asking permission to deepen the kiss. I obliged, opening my mouth for him to explore. Our tongues entwined, our lips moving as one.