Clubbing. (H2OVanoss) Part 2

(A/N:) Warning! This has a little bit more intense scenes then the previous.
----////----

Evan's POV:

We walked into the club an I lead Jon over to the bar, sitting on the tall bar stools. "Two shots please!" I called to the bartender who gladly obliged, sliding two small shot glasses full of liquor toward us. Jonathan didn't hesitate, downing it one gulp. Without saying anything, the bartender refilled his glass and he downed it just as quickly as the first.

"Woah! Somebody likes to drink!" I exclaimed over the loud music.

He laughed with a nod. "I sure do." He stated before turning his head toward the dance floor. "How about we go dance?" He suggested and I hopped off my bar stool.

Jon's POV:

We made our way toward the group of dancing people and began to party. On occasion, we'd take a break, get some beer and return to the floor. 

Everything was going smoothly until a voice called out from the crowd. "Evy! It's so good to see you!" A short and curvy woman ran up to Evan, hugging him and greeting him with a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh hey Steph!" Evan laughed in reply.

"Come on, let's go dance!" She pulled Evans wrist, dragging him closer to her an she started grinding on him. Evan's smirk was what really bothered me. I don't know why, he was just enjoying himself like a young twenty something should. I retreated to the bar, feeling like I really needed another drink.

I watched as they continued to grind. Steph bent over and Evan began to roll his hips along to the music, running his hand down her back. I took a shot an slammed the glass on the counter. Before I could even realize what I was doing, I had pulled Evan off the dance floor and out of the club. "What the hell Jon?!" He seemed upset.

"We're going back to the hotel." I said sternly and he didn't argue, getting into the car. The entire ten minute car ride was quiet. We went up to the room and Evan shut the door, standing still in the entrance way. "Seriously Jon... Why did we leave?" He questioned, sounding irritated.

I didn't answer directly but instead replied with another question. "Are you dating that girl?"

Evan's POV:

"Are you dating that girl?" Jonathan asked in a serious tone.

"Who, Stephanie? No, we just dance together sometimes..." I responded, furrowing my brows together. "I don't get how that has to do with anything..." I stated, still confused.

"Because," Jon said and leaned down into me, our lips meeting, "I really like you Evan..." He took a step forward so that my back was against the door. "And I couldn't sit back, watching you do that," Jon paused, pressing his knee between my legs, rolling his hips against mine. "With some girl and not me."

I was taken aback, stunned even but I looked down and placed my forehead against his chest. "You could've just told me that  you idiot...."

"Yeah, but I couldn't do this at the club." Jonathan smirked and pressed his entire body against mine. He leaned down and put his hands on the back of my thighs. Without warning, Jon pulled up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist for support. His smirk turned devilish as his hands trailed up my thighs to my butt and lifted me off the door.

Before I could refuse, he kissed me, forcing his tongue between my teeth. "Mm!" I let out a gasp of surprise as we collapse onto the bed. Jon pulled back, looking down at me. I had to admit, I was a little disappointed when he broke off the kiss.

He moved off the bed and avoided eye contact with me. "I'm sorry Evan... I can go if you-" I cut him off, slamming my lips into his.

"There's no need for that." I breath, "I was just starting to have fun." I gave him a seductive smile and he laughed, taking me back down onto the bed.