Gravy Fic (Minicat)

(A/N:) a friend requested a sensual fic about saying the word gravy so here lol

UPDATE: Ameliaisadork drew that comic up there. It's literally the best!!! <3
----////----

3rd POV:

"Tyler! Come on! We're gonna be late!" Craig yelled, pulling out his keys and unlocking the door to leave.

"I'm coming! Jesus fuck, hold on!" Tyler yelled back, rushing to the door, pulling his suit case behind him.

"That's what your mom was saying last night." Craig giggles and Tyler playfully hits him. Craig pretends to be hurt as they leave, heading toward the airport.

This was the first time that Craig was going to introduce Tyler to his family. Tyler was down for it but Craig was nervous, not sure how his parents would feel about who Tyler was.

They drove for a while before reaching the air port. "We finally made it!" Tyler exclaimed happily.

"Don't get too excited," Craig said, parking the car and hopping out. "We still have a ten an a half hour flight followed by a fifty minute drive."

"Aww man! Why does your family live so far away?" Tyler asked in the same way a small child would.

"I don't know," Craig laughed, unloading their luggage from the car, "maybe you should ask them that when we get there." He joked and the two strode up to the air port.

(Time skip to on flight)

Craig's POV:

Not even an hour into the flight, Tyler had fallen asleep while watching a movie, leaving me to sit and watch the rest of it alone. It ended up being a pretty good movie about the holidays which made me even more more excited to see my family. I would be spending all of December with them and Tyler was just coming to visit over the week before Christmas. We were probably gonna do some regular family shit; play games, sip some egg nog, watch some Christmas movies and eat lots off food. It goes without saying that my favorite part was eating.

While I thought about how the visit would go, I felt myself drifting off and eventually fell asleep.

Tyler's POV:

I woke up to feel something heavy on my shoulder and looked over to see Craig with his head resting on me I could never get over how cute he was when he was sleeping. I smiled with content and put my one arm around his shoulders and using my other to hold his hand. I wriggled so his head fit comfortably in the crock of my neck and then looked out the window. The sun was starting to rise in the distance. The lights suddenly turned on and the seat buckle symbol flashed.

"Hey, Craig..." I said to him, softly shaking him, "we're landing."

Craig opened his eyes and sat up slowly, blinking against the light. "Morning, sleeping beauty." I teased and he chuckled slightly, rubbing his eyes.

Soon, the plane had landed and we got off, getting a rental car and driving toward Craig's home town. I was a little nervous about meeting his family at first but came to the conclusion that I shouldn't worry because I'd have to meet them eventually. Hopefully they'd be accepting.  

3rd POV:

The two turned on the radio and started singing along as they drove. Completely losing track of time, they arrived at the house before they even knew it. Craig parked the car and turned to Tyler. "I'm really sorry if myself parents seem awkward...they already know about our relationship and are fine with it, but it's not everyday that I bring around my boyfriend so..." Craig said and Tyler nodded.