I really love you(Minicat) part 1

3rd POV:

Craig opened his eyes slowly and rolled out of bed, feeling groggy. "Ughhhh what time is it?" Tyler groaned, feeling his boyfriend get up.

"It's seven.... We have to go to work in an hour." Craig opened the bedroom door and tread tiredly to the bathroom, turning on the water.

"Mind if I join you?" Tyler leaned against the door frame and Craig nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Craig agreed and pulled his sleep shirt over his head, stripping down. Turning the shower knob, he waited for the water to heat up. After steam started to rise, Craig stepped in, letting the hot water hit his back and soak into his hair. He heard the sound of the shower curtains pulling back and the stream of water was blocked for a moment.

Tyler moved his hands around Craig's hips and kissed his shoulder softly. "So what do you have planned for today?" He asked Craig, moving to grab the shampoo.

"When I get off work, I was thinking we could go out for lunch and possibly record some Gmod."

"Sounds good to me... How about we go out for a nice dinner. Dress up, be fancy and shit." Tyler suggested, squirting some shampoo into his hands, slathering them together. He placed his hands a top Craig's head and stated playing with his lovers hair, spiking it up into a Mohawk.

Laughing, Craig agreed. "Okay, Tyler. We can go out to dinner if you want." He rinsed out his hair and turned to face Tyler, handing him a bar of soap. "Get my back?" He asked and of corse Tyler obliged. "Just don't drop it." Craig winked, and then proceeded to chuckle at his own joke.

Tyler rolled his eyes and ran the bar of spice scented soap over his boyfriends back, watching as the suds cascade down his back. He stepped aside to let the water rinse away the remaining soap and Craig turned around once more. "Thanks babe." He said and gave Tyler a ginger kiss before ducking out of the shower. "I'll be home at 12! See you later!"

"See ya!" Tyler responded and finished showering himself. He grabbed his towel and started to dry his light hair, thinking hard about dinner.