Danger Zone (Poly) Part 1

(A/N:) Sup - another suggestion that I got to celebrate 200 followers was a smut with the guys :0 sooooooo that's exactly what this is :3

Now, I've never written a poly anything, let alone a smut, before so bear with me folks.

This is part one of two so expect that really soon (probably tomorrow) :)

Let's get into it, shall we?

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
3rd POV:

Jon laughed lightly, taking a sip of his drink as he listened to his friends lively chatter. He felt a hand get placed on his knee and ignored it, knowing that it was only Luke. Slowly, he could feel steady fingers creep up to the inside of his thigh.

Danger zone-

Jon flashed his boyfriend a sharp warning glance, setting down his beer bottle on the faux granite counter. He stared hard at the side of the bearded man's face, squinting slightly. Luke could sense his burning glare, but didn't stop, his eyes remaining glued on Tyler, Evan and Marcel where they goofed around in the kitchen, throwing pretzel sticks at each other. He tightened his grip on his boyfriend's thy hard and Jon jumped, shivering as a chill crept up his spine. "Luke!" He hissed with surprise, eyes wide and face turning red.

Luke gave him a silent shush and moved his hand farther up Jon's leg, lightly palming him.

Jon let out a little gasp and hid his face. "What do you think y'er doing?!" He questioned in a stage whisper, quickly clasping his hand around Luke's wrist in a feeble attempt to get him to stop.

Luke's original plan was just to tease his adorable boyfriend, get him flustered, but now, he had other motives. Jon's hesitance and light gasps were starting to get him hot and bothered. He leaned over, lightly pecking his lover's exposed neck. "I want you right here, right now." He breathed, applying more pressure on his boyfriend's slowly growing erection.

Jon shifted slightly, holding in a moan, "We c-can't....not here." He said quietly.

"The bedroom it is." Luke smirked and stood up out of his stool, taking Jon by the hand and pulling him along toward the deserted hallway. It took little effort to find an empty room. Jon checked over his shoulder nervously to see if they were being followed before ducking into the room after Luke. He quickly shut the door and felt strong arms wrap around his midsection, a rough pair of lips were then pressed against his neck. "I wanted to wait until we got home, but damn," he paused to kiss Jon's nape once more, "I just couldn't resist."

Jon chuckled slightly and turned in his boyfriend's grasp, facing him with a shy expression on his face, "what if they hear us?" He questioned, lightly placing his hands on Luke's sides, "or what if they barge in on us?"

"Stop being such a worry wart," Luke laughed, kissing Jon's temple, "If they hear us, so be it... and if they walk in on us then, hell, I'll ask them to join!" He exclaimed. Jon's face heated up at the idea, although to be perfectly honest, he didn't oppose it. "Now," Luke began, his tone dropping an octave as he shuffled forward, forcing Jon against the wall, "enough talk." With that, he smashed their lips together. Jonathan hummed into the kiss and rubbed his hands over his boyfriend's back, moving down and gripping his ass tightly in hand. Luke let out a gasp and chuckled, "Feisty," he groaned, "I love it."

Jon smiled slightly, but his moment of happiness was quickly snuffed out by the overwhelming sensation of lust as Luke started to grind on him, his knee pressing firmly against his clothed erection. "mmh," Jon moaned, encouraging Luke to go further.

He obliged and lifted the hem of Jon's shirt, pulling the article of clothing over his head and tossing it aside. The taller male started to kiss a trail down the smaller male's abdomen, licking rough circles into the supple skin just above the collarbone. "Oh, fuck," Jon uttered under his breath, tangling his fingers into Luke's hair. Luke moved farther down, finding his lover's nipple. He flicked out his tongue and swirled around the pink bud, nipping at the sensitive flesh and pulling at it. Jon let out soft grunt and untangled his hand from Luke's hair, moving it down to his chest. "Please, enough teasing," he stated, which was just enough for Luke to understand what he wanted.