Plumbing (DathixLui)

3rd POV:

"Ah shit! It's too tight!" David could hear Lui yell as he walked in the front door and froze.

"What the fuck?" He muttered to himself an placed his car keys on the counter, walking further into the house. The sound of Lui's struggle could still be heard but instead of coming from the bedroom, it came from the bathroom. "Quiet down you fuck!" David yelled through the door.

"Oh, David! You're home! Get in here and help me with this!" Lui shouted from inside the small room.

"No you kinky little shit!" David started to walk away as Lui began to realize what was happening.

"Oh, no, David, it's not what you think! I broke the sink and I need your help unscrewing the pipes." He called, opening up the door.

"Uh fine." David sighed and entered the bathroom, grabbing the wrench that Lui was holding in his hand. He got down on his hands and knees, sticking his head beneath the sink. Bringing up the wrench he started to puts with the pipes.

Lui watched on, standing in the doorway. "You seem a little grumpy today... did something happen?" He questioned.

"No." David said and moved a bit to get a better grip on the wrench. "I just thought that I'd have to listen to you bang some chick for the next hour. That's not exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon." He explained and moved his arm forward with a horrendous screech. The pipe came unscrewed and water poured out, drenching David's face and shirt. "Oh dammit!" He shouted angrily, crawling out from beneath the sink. "Lui, did you not turn off the water?"

Lui hummed, trying not to grin. "I may have..." He admitted, biting his cheek in an attempt not to burst out laughing.

"You fucker, you knew this would happen!" David exclaimed standing up and gripping Lui's shirt collar out of irritation. His dark hair was sopping wet and the front of his shirt was soaked through. "You-"

Before David could finish what he was saying, Lui got on his tip toes, kissing David. He pulled back when David let go of his shirt and grinned all fox like, knowing that he had gotten David good. With a child like giggle, he ran from bathroom, yelling as he went, "have fun cleaning up that mess!"

David stood, stunned and unsure of hat had just happened. "That asshole..." He muttered with a stupid grin, going to wipe up the water.

--------
(A/N:) #plumbing