Double O Fong (H2OVanoss)

3rd POV:

Jonathan stood with his back up against the wall, clutching his gun close to his chest and feeling his accelerating heartbeat. A cold sweat condensed on his forehead as he prepared himself for what was about to happen. He cocked his gun and turned around the corner, firing into the dimly lit room. Instantaneous cross fire lit the room a blaze as others started to shoot back at Jonathan.

A bullet whizzed past him, scrapping his cheek. "Ah shit!" He exclaimed and sat down against the wall out of harms way. Then the gunfire stopped and there  was the sound of a struggle. Footsteps approached Jonathan and he held his breath, tending every muscle in his body anxiously. A tan looking man with spikey black hair appeared around the corner, rolling the cuffs of his tuxedo neatly back into place.

"Those guys.... Did you-" Jonathan questioned, his words trailing off.

"Yes, indeed I did." The man said, his arms falling to his side.

"T-thank you, you saved me. I thought I was a dead man." Jonathan sighed and looked down, "who are you anyway?"

"The names Fong, Evan Fong." He said, a smirk forming on his lips.

(A/N:) short, not much H2OVanoss but I thought of it randomly while at school so I decided to write a small fraction of the idea and post it here.