Mister Steal Your Girl (Minicat)

(A/N:) Requested by @emfrost I hope you enjoy!

Tyler's POV:

I sat in my car outside of Craig's apartment. Earlier that day, I had planned on inviting him out to dinner but I decided to go casual since we were just friends, and instead changed the plans to go out to a nearby bar. The familiar man that I was waiting to pick up walked out the front of his apartment building and I started the car as he got into the passenger side seat. "Sup Tyler." Craig greeted.

"Hey," I replied, giving him a slight smile. "Ready to get wasted?" I asked jokingly as I pulled out of the small parking lot and onto a busy street.

"Totally!" He laughed and turned on the radio. We sang along to the song, nearly laughing so hard we cried. Soon though, we pulled up to the bar and hoped out. "First rounds on me." Craig announced as we walked up to the bar and the bartender acknowledged him.

"What'll be?" He questioned.

"Two shots!" Craig exclaimed and the man behind the counter poured two shot glasses full of Smirnoff. "Bottoms up!" The happy European tilted back his head, swallowing the vodka in one swift gulp. We continued on this way, feeling slightly more intoxicated by the second.

"Craig," I hiccuped, "we should pay and get ready to leave."

Craig agreed and pulled out his wallet. As he was about to set the money down on the bar, a hand stopped him. "No need, I got this." I looked over at a built, dark brown haired, tan man with green eyes. He was basically the opposite of everything I was. The stranger leaned with one arm on the bar as he set some of his money on the counter. I caught a glimpse of his wallet as he put it away. Great; he's rich too. "So what brings you here?" Tall, dark and handsome questioned Craig, hovering over him.

"My friend, Tyler, and I are just out for a drink." He said and I ordered myself a glass of whiskey, feeling like I was going to need more alcohol. I could feel the other guy sizing me up but I ignored it, sipping loudly from my glass.

The guy continued to flirt but Craig seemed oblivious, just carrying on a normal conversation as if nothing was happening. I watched as this man rested his hand on Craig's lower back, tapping my foot anxiously. "There's gonna be a party at my pals house later. How about you come?" He flashed a bright white and grossly perfect smile. I held in an annoyed sigh. Taking another sip of my drink, I nearly choked as the mans hand wandered from the small of Craig's back around to his leg, rubbing his knee before snaking to his inner thigh. That was the last straw.

I reached out, grabbing the collar of Craig's shirt and dragged him off his stool. "Tyler, what the hell?!" He questioned angrily as I forcefully pulled him along. I opened the men's bathroom door and pushed Craig inside, shutting door behind us. "Tyler, what the actual fuck?" Craig asked, seeming slightly shocked by my actions.

"Please... Don't go with that guy to that party." I pleaded, not able to look him in the eyes.

"Why? What's stopping me, I mean, have you seen that guy?" Craig said, raising an eyebrow.

I cringed slightly at his words. He was completely right, I really couldn't stop him even if I wanted to. I really wanted to tell him how I felt, anything to stop him from shaking up with Mr.Perfect. "Craig I-" the words caught in my throat, "I really, sort of have...uhm."

"You really, what?" Craig crossed his arms, growing slightly impatient.

"I really..." I paused and cleared my throat, "Craig, I have feelings for you, like, I don't know what it is but, seeing that guy touch you like that just made me... upset I guess." I said, my face flushing. I'm sure I looked redder then a fucking tomato.

"Tyler..." Craig muttered, his look of impatience turning to sheer surprise.

"No, it's fine. You don't have to say anything. If you want to go to that party with Colgate out there then go ahead." I stepped aside, unblocking the path to the door.

Craig stood dazed for a moment and started to walk past me. In that moment that he passed, I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I waited to hear the door to open but it never did. Just then, a set of arms wrapped me in a hug from behind. Craig's face was pressed into the back of my shoulder. "Tyler.... You should have said something sooner you idiot." He muttered.

I grabbed his arms and loosened them, turning around in his embrace to face him. "I would've but I didn't know how you'd react and I really didn't want to ruin our friend ship..." I sighed, "when that guy touched you I got jealous, feeling as though I should be the one to touch you." I realized what I said and blushed furiously, trying to fix it with awkward half sentences, "no, what I meant was...I uh- you know...I mean usually when two people like each other they touch....I like you and uh-"

Craig laughed, stopping me from continuing my ramblings. "Tyler, I like you too but I think we should probably not do this here." He said awkwardly as some guy opened the door. Craig released me from his grip and caught the door before it fully closed. "How about we finish this up back at my apartment?" He suggested with a toothy half smile. ;)

----////----////----////----
(A/N:) sorry, no smut for today! But non the less, I hope ye enjoyed!

Thanks for your time and have a great day~Gunner