Kiss Me Through the Phone (Terrorsnuckle)

Terrorsnuckle
----------------------
(A/N:) Sorry for such a short chapter. This Idea just sort of came to me out of nowhere. It's rough and definitely lacking but hey, I still tried lol.

Anyways, let's get right into it :3
-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Brock's Pov:

I entered my room, slumping down in my bed with a sigh. Glancing at the clock, I felt excitement rush through me and I held up my phone, waiting to receive that nightly call that always came in at around 10 pm. After about five minutes with still no call I decided I'd call him up instead. Pulling up his number, I pushed the call button and held the phone to my ear, waiting patiently. After a few long rings, a voice came through the other end. "Hello, Brocky," his voice was tired but, I could hear a faint smile behind it.

    "Hey, Brian, how's your day going." I asked, rolling over onto my back.

"I'm working....." He said, "I'm actually pretty busy right now, but I promise that I'll make time for you when I'm done here." I could hear the sound of chattering people in the background and I noted that he must've been in some sort of meeting when I gave him the call.

'Of course....'

"Well, I better let you get back to it then." I said, trying not to sound as disappointed as I really felt.

"Alright, see ya soon, kisses!" He exclaimed.

"Kisses..." I replied and hung up, setting my phone on the night stand. I rolled over to lie  in the middle of my empty bed, feeling the cool of an unused space against my skin. I couldn't help but feel like Brian's been too busy to talk to me lately. At first, it was subtle; just shorter calls and lessening visits. Now, however, he's too caught up in his job to even call me at night, not to mention the fact that I haven't seen him in a long time. I haven't felt the warmth of his hand in mine or the feeling of his fingers running over my hair in months. It was starting to get to me. I really missed him. I held back tears and pulled the covers up over my bare shoulders, curling up in an attempt to get comfy. Sleep didn't come easily but, eventually I drifted off.

There was a sharp knock at my front door and I jumped up, fully awake and aware. I looked to my clock, the bright digital numbers told me that it was exactly midnight. Who the hell would be here this late? Cautiously, I slunk out of bed, creeping silently toward the front door of my apartment. I pressed my ear to the against the cool wood to see if I could hear anyone on the other side. There was nothing. "Who is it?" I called, listening to see if I'd get an answer.

"How 'bout you open the door and find out," a playful Irish voice replied. I froze, It couldn't be...
Flinging open the door, I see a tired looking Brian, a happy smile on his face and suitcase in hand. "Brian...." I feel my eyes start to water and I lunge forward, hugging him tightly. He chuckled slightly, hugging me in return.

"I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately," the Irishman apologized, "I could tell that it was hurting you so I came here to make up for it." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. "Do you forgive me?"

I nodded, burying my face into his chest as I started to cry. It felt so good to have his arms around me and I never really realized how much I missed the smell of his cologne.  "Just promise me that you won't leave me alone here ever again...." I said quietly.

He rubbed slow circles into my back and placed light butterfly kissed over my shoulder. "I promise."

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) Soooooo, what'd you think?

Lemme know what you want to read next!

Thanks for reading and have a great day <333