Sinner (Minicat)

(A/N:) smuty smut smut :3
(Warning: Boyxboy sex so be prepared)

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Craig's POV:

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin.

I want to stop but every time he knocks at my door,

I can't help but to let him in.

"Tyler," I say and he closes the door behind him, "we have to talk."

"No talking..." He'd mutter and embrace me, softly placing his lips against mine, "let's just enjoy ourselves."

Every time, it was same , yet every time felt brand new.

He'd lay me down on the bed, kiss my jawline and skim his rough lips over my neck.

The smell of his cologne, the sensation of his hot breath against my skin. It was the very definition of temptation.

I'd always give in.

Tyler would run his hands over my body, slowly removing my clothes until I was stark naked, lying defenseless under his weight.

At this point, the devil inside him had persuaded me, lured me into his trap. I wanted it. I needed it.

"Tyler," I moaned and he flashed his bright, snake like, Colgate smile.

Tyler would lean down, whispering sweet nothings into my ear as he ripped his own cloths from his body, tossing them onto the floor.

"Please," I'd plead as he lifted my hips up off the bed.

It wouldn't take long to prepare me since we did this at least once a week. I was his guilty pleasure and he was mine. It was a lust filled match made in the hot, steamy pits of hell.

Slowly, he'd stretch me out, getting me ready for him. Soon he was inside, filling me like he had many times before.

My gut felt heavy with pleasure as he moved in and out, teasing me with every motion.

"Tyler, faster." I'd always demand, wanting to finish. A sweet numbness washed over me and I could feel myself reaching a climax.

Tyler moved faster and faster until his thrusts were sloppy and random. He groaned seductively spilling himself inside of me.

His warm stickiness splattered over my stomach as he pulled out, moaning at the feeling of release.

His orgasm always sent me through my own, arching my back as I came all over his chest.

This was how it always ended, the both of us, panting, breathing deep, satisfied breaths.

We'd fall asleep this way, messy and riddled with sweat.

In the morning, I'd wake up to a cold and empty bed. Tyler was gone, once again.

He left as he always did and yet, every time the devil knocks on my door, I can't help but to let him in.

------/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) hello from the other siiiide! I hope this gave you all the feels. I'm so not sorry for this XD

Anywaaaayyys, thanks for reading and have a great day!