Inspire me (BasicallyIdoMini)

(A/N:) this is for the BasicallyIdoWrk X Miniladd shippers out there- You know who you are ;)

I wrote this because I've had writers block this past week or so and I felt like writing something inspiring.
-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Craig's POV:

Sitting in my reclining chair, I scribbled music notes and mismatched lyrics into my note book. It had been a long time since I had written any music due to an awful little thing called writers block. Or I guess in my case, musicians block.

My train of thought was shattered as shouting erupted from beside me. I had nearly forgotten that Marcel was here, playing games on my desktop. I stared at him for a moment, taking in every detail. The way he smiled, showing his quirky buck teeth. The way he squinted with concentration, leaning forward in anticipation. The way he laughed, holding his chest as he tried to catch his breath.

I adjusted my siting position to get a better look. I hadn't realized that I was blocking the sun because after I moved,  its rays entered the room from the window behind me. The beams of yellow light fell upon Marcel's dark complexion, his skin shimmering slightly.

The man flinched away from the brightness and turned to look at me, the light illuminating his beautiful brown eyes. I felt my self being drawn in, zoning out as thoughts buzzed around inside my head. Suddenly, ideas starting forming and I perked up.

"Craig, what the hell-"

I quickly pulled him in, giving him a soft peck before grinning widely at the baffled man. "Marcel, your exactly the inspiration I needed," I kissed him again, longer and more passionately this time, "thank you so much." I muttered against his lips before standing up. "Time to write some mother fucking songs!" I exclaimed, running to my room, leaving Marcel to sit, frozen with surprise.

I went and sat, writing lyrics about Marcel, about my feelings for him, completely forgetting what I had done.

There was a slight knock on my door. Before I had the chance to say anything, it slowly creaked open and Marcel poked in his blushing face, "Craig, can I come in?" He questioned and I responded with a nod.

The awkward man stepped in, looking down. "Craig, what was that for?"

"What was what for?" I questioned, slightly confused. I remembered what I had done but it was too late.

"The kiss, Craig. You kissed me." He stated, folding his arms.

"About that..." Before I could finish, I was cut off by a pair of lips against mine. I stared wide eyed as Marcel kissed me.

"Craig," he said, "no excuses. I wanna know exactly why." Marcel's voice got serious as he stared into my eyes intensely.

"Uh, it's because you really inspire me... You make me feel whole and I really love being with you....." I said, not breaking eye contact.

He remained silent, examining my features as if looking for a hint of deceit like he thought I was lying. "Prove it." He said, leaning back slightly.

I gulped, looking to my note book. I didn't want him to read what I had written but if it was the only way to prove how much I felt for him then I guess I had no choice. I handed him the spiral and he flipped it open, his eyes following the words I had jotted down.

             'The sparkle in your brown eyes makes me wanna be your guy. I love you like you wouldn't believe, if only those gorgeous eyes could see.'

Marcel followed along with the words, smiling softly to himself as he read on.

               'how you make me wanna sing with all the joy you bring. Just being with you is like a rollercoaster; a ride where I always wanna be by your side.'

Marcel looked to me, a light blush brushed over both our cheeks. "Craig, you wrote this?" I nodded. "It's really great. It's... About me right?"

"Yes." I replied, looking to him as he sat down beside me.

"Why's that?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Because.... Because I love you, Marcel." I squeaked, my voice cracking slightly.

He chuckled and placed his hand over mine, leaning in. His lips met mine once again, kissing me sweetly. He pulled away, smiling widely like a big dork. "I love you too, Craig."

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) here ye go! Hope ye enjoyed :3

Like I said before- I'm currently lacking in the idea department, so if you have any requests you might wanna throw out there, then go ahead :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day!