Best Friends (Brian x Sean)

(A/N:) So, here's something a little different ;) it's Terroriser and his bff Sean so that'll be fun :3

P.S.~ This is based off of Terrorisers most recent Vlog titled "HE HAD MY SHIRT" go watch it if you haven't ;) it has all the ships! MiniTerroriser, SyndiRiser and obviously SeanxBrian
<3 I love it

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
Sean's POV:

Why did I have to feel this way? Especially about my best friend.

It hurt me a little...to see him up on that stage, getting interviewed with Craig. He's YouTube famous and now has at least a million people who love and adore him greatly. It was honestly a strain on our friendship. He spends most of his time recording, editing, greeting fans and stuff like that. I cherish every moment we have together and I'm not saying I don't like what he does but... I guess I'm jealous?

I feel that way, sure, but never before had I been more proud of my mate. He's doing what he loves and that's great. If he's happy then I guess I'm happy.

~~~
Over the span of this entire convention, I'd be staying with Brian in his hotel room, we have to share a bed which honestly made me a bit restless. Why did I have to feel this way? It's not like we haven't shared a bed before.

I let out a sigh and sat on the airy mattress. I had just arrived earlier today and now, Brian and I had returned after a long night out drinking with Craig and Max (Gassy Mexican). I was a bit tipsy and extremely tiered. Looking over at the bright digital numbers on the alarm clock, I calculated how many hours of sleep I'd get if I went to bed right at that moment. 3 measly fucking hours. Great. I thought and lied back closing my eyes, not even bothering to change out of my clothes from earlier that day.

I was on the verge of sleep when Brian exited the bathroom, opening the door noisily. "Urgggghhhhh." I groaned, rolling onto my side so my back was to him.

"You're gonna sleep in y'er street clothes?" Brian questioned and I responded with a slight nod, still not looking at him. "Oh, c'mon, you can't seriously be that tiered can ya? Maybe y'er too drunk!" I listened as he continued on his slurred rant, "nah, can't be. We've drank together before and you've never been like this." He stated and I could hear him scratch his beard.

Letting his words sink in, I roll over to face him and sit up. "Y'know, Brian, I think the whole before thing is my problem." He gave me a puzzled look. "We don't spend as much time together as we used to." I stated, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"Are you... Jealous?" I winced at his words but I knew he'd hit the nail right on the head.

"It's not-"

"You fuckin' idiot." Brian said, sitting the other side of the bed to face me. "You know you have nothing to be jealous of right? You're my best friend after all." He said. I knew he was right but still, I harbored some feeling. A feeling that I couldn't explain as anything other than jealousy. "Come 'ere." Brian motioned me forward and I obliged, scooting closer to him. "How can I prove to you that there's nothing to be jealous about?"

"I don't know... It's not really that..." I'd never had such a hard time talking to Brian before.

"Then what is it?" He questioned. I gave him a shrug and met his eyes for the first time during our conversation.

~~~

Brian's POV:

Sean shrugged at me and he looked up, his blue eyes meeting mine. There was a moment of silence as I examined the expression on his heavily freckled face. His brows were furrowed and he didn't wear his usual smile. I frowned slightly, tilting my head. "Lighten up." I said this yet my face remained straight as I stared at him. "I don't like seeing you so upset." I reached my hand out and poked his cheek, moving the corner of his mouth up into a goofy grin. Sean smiled for real, laughing slightly at my child like antics.

I smiled as well and moved my finger away from his cheek. Now trailing it over his cheek bone. I continued upward, brushing some of Sean's bangs behind his ear.

The blush on my best friends face was evident as he stared at me. "Brian wh-"

I cut him off, leaning in. Our lips met. It was a soft kiss, delicate even. One that said more then words ever could. Simple yet passionate all at once. I pulled back.

"Will that make you believe that there's nothing for you to be jealous of?" I asked, looking at his bright red and just plain shocked face.

Sean reached up and touched his lips slightly. "Brian, I... I don't know what to say."

"Then let your actions speak for you." I replied and he averted gaze.

"I couldn't..." He said.

"Than allow me." I cupped the sides of his face and drew him back to me. His soft lips pressed against mine as we were reconnected. Unlike the first time, Sean was a bit more willing and actually kissed back, placing one of his hands on the side of my neck. Still though, I could tell he was hesitant.

This time, Sean broke the kiss and I still held onto him, resting my forehead on his. "Sean... I really do like you." I stammered.

"Your only saying that cause y'er fucking drunk. You know you taste like booze." Sean said. "This all was one big drunken mistake. We should just go to bed and forget this ever happened." He tried to pull away but I was faster, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I meant it." I said into the crook of his neck.

"Brian, seriously you're wasted, stop." He sighed slightly.

"I'm the most sober I've ever been in my entire life." I retorted, still keeping a firm grip on the wriggling man in my arms.

"Sure." Sean said with slight sarcasm and stopped trying to get free when he realized it was pointless. "Prove it."

"Sean, you know me. When I'm drunk, I'm drunk. Do I really seem that wasted to you?" I questioned, closing my eyes as I awaited his response.

Sean let out a sigh, "no... I guess you aren't that wasted..." He admitted.

"So, you believe me?"

"Yea..."

I moved back, resting both my hands on his shoulders, "So then let me repeat myself," I paused, glancing up into his eyes, "Sean, I love you." I pecked his lips with small butterfly kisses before pulling back.

"I love you too, Brian."

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) Wooh! I completed a one shot with in one day! I did it!

So proud!

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day! :3