Red Snow (ZeRoyalChaos)

(A/N:) Now, I know this isn't BBS but I was like hey, you know what, I sorta, kinda, maybe wanna post this. 

So hey, here you go :3

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Steven's POV:

As the soft snow fell to the ground, I peered out the window and began to daydream about Anthony.

His thick, curly black hair....

His thin glasses...

His crooked smile...

The dimples that formed on his face whenever he was happy...

The squint of his deep chocolate brown eyes...

Everything.

With a small smile, I turned away from the window, facing my boyfriend where he sat on the couch. "Anthony..." I spoke his name softly as I sat beside him, resting my head on his broad shoulder. "I'm board." I whined and thought about all the things we could do. Netflix? Nah. Games? Played them all. I sighed and stood up, facing Anthony with my hands on my hips. An idea suddenly came to mind and with a small grin, I ran to the kitchen, opening a drawer and pulling out the object I was looking for. "Chilly~" I cooed as I returned to the living room, hiding the object I'd retrieved behind my back. "I gotta little surprise for you." I stated. Anthony let out a small groan of disapproval and I stuck out my lower lip in a fake pout. "What, you don't wanna see what it is?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side slightly. Anthony shook his head, looking at me with watery eyes. "Too bad," I said pulling the object out from hiding, "It's just for you." I taunted, waving the knife in front of his face. Anthony let out a muffled sob, wriggling to try and edge away from the weapon. I let out a low chuckle as he whined, letting out hushed screams. "Do you have something to say?" I questioned rhetorically, pulling the gag down from his mouth.

He let out a raspy cough and looked up at me, eyes red; bloodshot from tears of fear, anger and sadness. "Why?" Anthony croaked, glaring at me, pain evident in his tone. "Why, Ze... I thought- I thought you loved me. I-I..." He stammered, swallowing as I brought the knife close to his neck, pressing the cool metal against his olive skin. "Ze, please," He pleaded, making eye contact with me. His eyes glinted with dread and his voice shook with unease. "Please, just let me go." He cried.

"Sorry, dear," I shook my head, a tiny sadistic grin dancing across my lips, "It's too late for that."

I thought once more about how much I loved Chilled.

His thick, curly black hair....

His thin glasses...

His crooked smile...

The dimples that formed on his face whenever he was happy...

The squint of his deep chocolate brown eyes...

The way he begged for me to spare his life...

His screams of pain as I dragged the knife over his throat...

The crimson color of his blood...

Everything.

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

(A/N:) Short and not so sweet

hue hue hue

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day! <3