Good Morning (Poly)

(A/N:) Wowie so the votes are in! Lots (and I do mean lots) more of you requested POLY than I thought which was a pleasant surprise. The same goes with the type of fic- usually I get tons of smut requests, but this time more of you wanted le fluff.

Today's POLY is of the Fantastic Four! (H20brohmtoonz) and the prompt was suggested by @fangirltwat1428

- The Doms just wanna sleep in man

----////----////----////----

3rd POV:

A dreary haze of morning light filtered in through half drawn blinds and the sweet tune of the morning dove could be heard from outside.

The harmony of chirping birds was not the sound that pulled Luke from his peaceful slumber.

It was, in fact, the loud clattering of dishes from the kitchen, excited voices throughout the entire house and loud, thudding footsteps in the hall that had roused him.

Those sons of bitches.

With an exasperated sigh, he rolled over to try and get back to sleep. This however was proving to be a  difficult task considering the two obnoxious twerps in the kitchen, banging shit around like no ones business. Luke reluctantly blinked open his eyes to see Jonathan still fast asleep beside him, drooling onto his pillow and snoring as if it didn't sound like a tornado was tearing through their house.

Grunting with amazement at how heavy of a sleeper Jon was, Luke decided it would in fact be possible to get several more minutes of shut eye. If Jon could do it, anyone could.

He pulled the heavy comforter over his ear and shut his eyes once more. Just as he felt sleep taking the wheel, the bedroom door creaked open and he could make out the voices of both Ryan and Bryce in the hall before they entered.

"Seriously? You guys aren't up yet?" Ryan questioned  as he shuffled to Luke's bedside, sounding baffled, almost as if this didn't happen every single morning.

"It's already eight, you know." Bryce chimed in.

Luke, not bothering to open his eyes, pulled one hand out from under the covers and made a waving motion in Ryan's direction, almost as if he were swatting away a bothersome mosquito.

"C'mon, you're already awake, you might as well just get up." Bryce said from Jon's side of the bed. Luke groaned in mocking agony as he pulled the covers higher in an attempt to hide from the ever present threat of getting out of bed.

"Hey, don't be like that," Ryan whined. Luke could feel the bed dip and an arm get placed over his body. A light tugging came at the top of the covers and he quickly retaliated by holding them down tighter. "Toonz baby~ we made breakfast. It's gonna get cold if you don't hurry." Ryan cooed softly into the covers where Luke's head was hiding.

"Hmmmmmm," Luke hummed, "give me like... Another hour..." He grumbled, sleep still evident in his tone.

"We even made bacon!" Bryce said excitedly, leaning on the bed slightly. 

Luke replied with silence and Ryan scoffed, the smirk evident in his tone. "Hey Bryce, since they refuse to get up, that means we gotta pull out the big guns- you know what to do."

There was a moment of silence before Bryce let out a war cry. "EAGLE!" Suddenly, Bryce landed across the bed, causing the entire thing shake violently. With a laugh, Ryan climbed onto the bed as well and started to jump. The two seemed to be having a ball. Luke, who was sadly fully awake at this point, thought about how they were acting like small children trying to wake their parents on Christmas morning, except, in reality, they were actually two grown men trying to get their partners to wake their lazy asses up.