Pilots (VanCat)

(A/N:) Hello, welcome~ I know it's been a while but hi, I'm back with some VanCat for the soul :3 this time: they are pilots lol

(Full discretion: it's like one in the morning and I've been on planes since 4 so this is sort of like an oops my fingers slipped moment but really no lol)

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
3rd POV:

Evan and Tyler sat inside the cockpit (lol), checking the switches and gauges on the dash before them. Tyler adjusted his pilots' hat and flashed a smirk at Even before picking up the intercom radio and switching it on.
"Hello flight 371! This is your pilot speaking-"

"Hey! You forgetting something?" Evan chimed in.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He grumbled, "an also your co-pilot speaking. We just wanted to let you know that today's flight will be approximately two hours long. We thank you for flying with us today and hope you enjoy your time inflight." Tyler switched off the speaker and took a hold of the wheel, Evan following in suit.

"You called me a co-pilot." The dark haired man complained.

Tyler nodded slightly, "that's what you get for interrupting me during my announcements." He stated matter of factly. 

"Uh-huh and what happens  when I interrupt you wile you're flying." Evan raised an eyebrow.

Tyler smirked slightly. "You'd really get it then." Evan, with a devilish smirk, flicked on auto pilot, freezing up the wheel while Tyler was mid-steer. "Hey you bitch! Turn it off!" Tyler exclaimed, reaching to flick the switch down. Evan slid between him and the dash with a fox like grin.

"I interrupted your flying, now what?" He smirked, eyes lidded slightly.

Tyler, catching on to what Even was getting at, stood up and loomed over Evan. "You know exactly what." Tyler growled and gabbed Evan by the hips pulling the shorter man closer to him. He started to kiss the side of Evans neck slowly, latching onto the supple skin and sucking.

"Ngh~ yes, Captain!" Evan hummed with pleasure.

"Mm, call me captain again." Tyler smirked as he bit hard on Evans collar bone.

A sudden burst of laughter and shocked gasps erupted from outside the cockpit.

Tyler stepped back, looking over his shoulder in slight surprise from the sudden sound. "Hey," Even said, re-catching Tyler's attention. Tyler looked back to see Evan with the widest, devilish grin on his face. In his hand was the intercom radio. The switch was flicked up, indicating that it was on. "That's what you get for calling me co-captain." He teased, giving Tyler a quick kiss on the cheek before returning to his seat.

"Damn you sneaky fucker..." Muttered Tyler, stunned, as he sat down.

"Intercoms still on.... Captain." Evan said teasingly with a smirk.

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) That happened XD

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day! ~<3