<So, Until Next Time>

I'm sure many of you who really did keep up with this one shot book would have noticed my lack of updates- and for starters, I'm going to apologize for the umpteenth time.

This book has a lot of history for me- it was the beginning of something really amazing in my lifetime, and it was what really kicked off my passion for writing - especially fanfiction- and I used to get up everyday, excited to see the likes and to read the amazing comments you all left for me here. This book has brought me to some really incredible feats in my writing career as well as hitting a few mile stones. It was my first book to hit 100 reads, then 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k, 50k and finally 100k reads. I can't thank any of you enough, and I know it probably doesn't come across here, but it's absolutely true.

And, now that I've finished my sappy rambling, I have something to say-

After two years of updating this book, my time in this fandom has come to an end...

(Wowie I actually teared up writing this - s hit)

And I regret to say that this book has been shelved for the time being. Who knows, I may come back here one day- be it soon or in the distant future- to write another one shot.

This of course is not the end of my Wattpad career as I have found inspiration to write in other fandoms and alike. I will continue to write using this account- it just may not be for the Banana Bus Squad.

Once again, thank you so, so, so much. I don't think I'd be where I am today with out any of you.

So, until next time,

This is 4321gunner1234 signing off☆☆☆