Smut Headcanons 1- H2OVanoss

(A/N:) hehehe smut :3 these are my headcanons so if you don't agree, that's fine but let's get into it~
(WARNING: MATURE CONTENT)

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
H2OVanoss:
Vanoss:
Foreplay: Evan really loves to tease Jonathan, running his hands through his hair and leaving faint kisses along his jaw.
Touching: like I mentioned, he loves to touch Jonathan's hair. He usually places his hands around his partners lower back and skims over his neck.
Pleasuring: usually he'd grind against Jonathan before twining his fingers into his lovers hair, pushing Jon down and forcing him to unbuckle his pants to give him a blowjob.
Positions: Evan's the top in this relationship and usually likes it that way but when he's feeling the need for change, his go to position is being the power bottom. He'd love to watch Jonathan ride him, grabbing his hips and pulling him down forcefully onto his cock.
Kinks: if you couldn't already tell, he has a thing for hair, pulling it more specifically. He knew how much his yanking turned on Jon and his partners moans were all he really needed to get off. He also loves when Jon says his name There's an undeniably good feeling when he knows that he's the reason Jon is becoming a hot, sticky mess. 
Finishing: Evan always puts Jonathan before himself, pleasuring his partner into cumming before he did. He'd let Jon ride out his high before pulling out and releasing onto his partners bare body.
After: Evan is an after sex curdler, always falling asleep with Jon in his arms. He seldom let's his partner clean up after and when he does it's usually because they have somewhere to be.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Delirious:
Foreplay- A big part of foreplay for Jonathan is subtle eye contact and light touches. As much as Evan is good at teasing with kisses, nobody can beat Jon at teasing body language.
Touching- Jon loves touching Evans chiseled chest and strong arms as the top kisses his neck and runs his fingers through his hair.
Pleasuring- Jonathan's usually the one who gets Evan off, although he doesn't really enjoy blowjobs. It's mostly because Evan likes them and says he's pretty good at it. There is a rare occasion where he's the recipricantt, which gets him fired up because he enjoys the special attention from his lover.  
Positions- Jonathan's favorite position is being laid on his back with Evan between his legs. He likes to be able to see his lover as they have sex. This position allows him to touch Evans chest and abs, admiring his partner.
Kinks- He loves when Evan marks him, leaving small bruises over his body. It also turns him on when Evan pulls his hair to show his dominance. Hot as shiiiitttt.
Finishing- Jon always finishes hard with Evan still pounding into him and then he takes Evans seed either on his back or stomach, sometimes face depending. He prefer in Evan came inside him but Evan always had this this about pulling out so he stopped trying.
After- After they finish, he plops down onto the bed, panting heavily. Evan always holds him down and falls asleep, not letting him take a shower or anything. Jonathan complains about it but he secretly loves it when his partner hold him close.

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) okay well depending on how you guys like this one, I will write a minicat version :3
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the smut

Thanks for ready and have a great day!