I know!

August POV

I was in the waiting room with, Kay, Paisli, Vickie, Aaliyah, Alex,and Chris. I was walking back and forward nervous I can't believe that nigga Jay beat and rap her.

"She's gonna be OK August" Paisli said coming behind me.

"Wat if she not?"

" Than...Idk BUT I do know my sister is a fighter she's gonna be fine don't worry!" She said wiping her tears.

"Than why are you crying?"

" Uh...I got a call about me and London dad..so I don't won't to tell her"

I nodded as she walk back to her sit. I saw Chris holding Kay as she was crying.

" Ms. London H. Zhioh" The nurse said. We all got up. Me, Paisli, Kay went first.

" Room C76"

"Thanks" Paisli said walking down the hall. We made it to room C76. She open the door and we all sigh to relief she's okay. I close the door as Paisli ran to her.

" London oh my gosh are you okay"?

She didn't say anything just looked at her nails.

"London say something to me I'm your sister!!"

" He raped me P and beat me"

" London you good na shawty" I said to her as she look up and smiled a little.

" London I'm always here with you okay your my sister! OK?

She nodded smileing huging her sister. Kay stared to wake up and saw London.

"London!!" She said loud but soft. London laugh.

"Hey baby are you OK?"

"Yea I just didn't want to loose my BFf!"💞

"Awww of course not"

" Ah Paisli can you take Kay for me?"

"Sure I'm going to the snack bar anyway come on Kay" She picked her up and left out.

" London you alight!"

" Yes I'm fine I thought I was a goner"

" Of course not London"

She got teary eyed and played with her nails.

" That was the most worst thing that EVER happened in my life, I thought me and him were bnf best niggas forever.... He.. Raped me Aug! I trust that man!😢 She cried more I got up and huged her tighting.

" Ma when you get out this hospital you moving somewhere close and I'm gonna do that for you, but for now your gonna live my cousin Vickie. Than imma get you a house.😁

" Wow....thanks Vickie here?" She said smiling.

"Yea imma go get her"

London POV

" Yes I am so happy you are OK London!"

" Me too Vick!"

She smiled looking at me.

"What?"

" My cousin cares about London he never cared about a person like this for a while...I mean he talks about you all the time and I think y'all gon get together one day trust me boo!"😀

I laughed at her like she was crazy.

" OK London laugh but y'all gonna get together"

"OK Vickie"😆

" Yea but imma pick you up tomorrow evening around 1:00!"

" OK see you tomorrow"

She smiled leaving out the door. I grabbed my phone, put on my beats , and played Roy woods "Drama" than my started to close.

Wazzup I update in one day holla at yo nigga!! But anways....

"Deez nuts nigga🍆😀"

"NIGGA😁😠"

" Why you always lying👊☝"